Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 216 of 377
  1. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Better than the original for the most part....some of you guys are alright...
    Though Michael and I butt heads (huh, huh, huh) from time to time, we're good guys.
    Way Too Much Crap

  2. Comrade Tim

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Russian Annex, North America
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Though Michael and I butt heads (huh, huh, huh) from time to time, we're good guys.
    I've known Michael for well over a decade - he's not bad....

    Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

  3. Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bloom County
    Posts
    8,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Though Michael and I butt heads (huh, huh, huh) from time to time, we're good guys.
    Name:  6594745_beavis_buggout550.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  51.4 KB

    Dylan and I just need to have a beer away from the keyboard and it'd all be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    I've known Michael for well over a decade - he's not bad....
    14+ years. And we unknowingly crossed paths about 28 years ago.

  4. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opus138 View Post
    Name:  6594745_beavis_buggout550.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  51.4 KB

    Dylan and I just need to have a beer away from the keyboard and it'd all be good.



    14+ years. And we unknowingly crossed paths about 28 years ago.
    Please don't bring your kids to the bar, mmmkay pumpkin? LOL
    Way Too Much Crap

  5. Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bloom County
    Posts
    8,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Please don't bring your kids to the bar, mmmkay pumpkin? LOL
    pff. my kids know how to party!

  6. Comrade Tim

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Russian Annex, North America
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opus138 View Post
    Name:  6594745_beavis_buggout550.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  51.4 KB

    Dylan and I just need to have a beer away from the keyboard and it'd all be good.

    14+ years. And we unknowingly crossed paths about 28 years ago.
    Sheesh...it *has* been that long hasn't it? As to the other....I believe you're referring to this incident? :P

    Name:  ferry.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  19.8 KB

    Name:  5xx.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  14.3 KB

    Name:  deck.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  22.2 KB

    Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

  7. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Sheesh...it *has* been that long hasn't it? As to the other....I believe you're referring to this incident? :P

    Name:  ferry.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  19.8 KB

    Name:  5xx.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  14.3 KB

    Name:  deck.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  22.2 KB
    Um, what?
    Way Too Much Crap

  8. Comrade Tim

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Russian Annex, North America
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Um, what?
    This was the "unknowingly crossing paths" 28 years ago...I believe the location was Hong Kong.... :-)

    Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

  9. Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bloom County
    Posts
    8,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    This was the "unknowingly crossing paths" 28 years ago...I believe the location was Hong Kong.... :-)
    Yessir!

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Um, what?
    Illustration that it is, indeed, a small world afterall. Both Tim and I were on that ship 28ish years ago in Hong Kong - Tim as a sailor, me as a guest. Turns out I got some photos of Tim's squadron, the A-6's above.

  10. Comrade Tim

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Russian Annex, North America
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opus138 View Post
    Yessir!



    Illustration that it is, indeed, a small world afterall. Both Tim and I were on that ship 28ish years ago in Hong Kong - Tim as a sailor, me as a guest. Turns out I got some photos of Tim's squadron, the A-6's above.
    Good times. The sword below the cockpit was my idea/design.... :-D

    Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

  11. Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bloom County
    Posts
    8,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Good times. The sword below the cockpit was my idea/design.... :-D
    Still appreciate that the F-14 pilot giving us the tour had the callsign of 'Opus' . I laughed and asked why, and he turned his head to the side and held his finger and thumb over his large nose like a triangle. I had to laugh even more

  12. Comrade Tim

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Russian Annex, North America
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opus138 View Post
    Still appreciate that the F-14 pilot giving us the tour had the callsign of 'Opus' . I laughed and asked why, and he turned his head to the side and held his finger and thumb over his large nose like a triangle. I had to laugh even more
    Heh...that's funny....I'm friends still with quite a few of the guys, both officer and enlisted, that were on that cruise....was a phenomenal group of people to work with at the time....

    Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •