Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
  1. It's all about me...

Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    i saw this tim , and thought you might like it

https://www.drumart.com/gallery-deta...-hex/~11469.da
    Nice! Had not seen that one before....Awesomeness (and someone who actually knows who/what it is is always a bonus!)

Kit Pix
    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Zildjian Cymbals | Vater Sticks | Yamaha Electronics

2. It's all about me...

Adding this next week - played them at NAMM and the 14 had a sound that I'd been wanting to add....so there it is....

Name:  FXS14-14-FX-Stack.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  39.6 KB

Kit Pix
    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Zildjian Cymbals | Vater Sticks | Yamaha Electronics

3. J-Con

Well, lol, this answers my question from the "drum purchase" thread.

Hope you like them. I love the 8" version.

4. It's all about me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    Well, lol, this answers my question from the "drum purchase" thread.

Hope you like them. I love the 8" version.
    Heh....it's been an expensive week....ended up replacing the 20" K Dark Ride with a 20" A Custom Crash....Will probably sell the K or keep it as an extra sound in my vault....

Looking forward to getting the stack....and will post more pics once I get it.....I need to tweak some placement stuff - have some small issues here and there....cowbells getting moved for sure so I can angle that pad better....

Anyway...I'll get new pics up once I get the stack and the setup tweaked....

Kit Pix

5. J-Con

Nice, I love watching the progress shots of your kit.

I'm waiting on a 14"x8" Session Studio Select snare in the "crimson burst(?)" finish. Not sure if that's what it's called but it's their current red finish. It'll be my first time even seeing one of the Session Studio Select in person. I'm pretty cited for this series and have thought hard about getting a kit.

6. It's all about me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    Nice, I love watching the progress shots of your kit.

I'm waiting on a 14"x8" Session Studio Select snare in the "crimson burst(?)" finish. Not sure if that's what it's called but it's their current red finish. It'll be my first time even seeing one of the Session Studio Select in person. I'm pretty cited for this series and have thought hard about getting a kit.
    Sessions are well worth the money.

Hoping to have some audio up soon....pretty self conscious about putting my playing out there. I'm not bad, but always hyper critical of myself. Just bought a new board (Presonus StudioLive 24 Series III) and now have the kit fully mic'd up so no excuses really short not wanting to embarrass myself...

I'll get the new stuff incorporated into the kit and tweaking done later this week then get some audio out. We also just tracked 15 songs (just guitar) this weekend, so I'm going to be doing a lot of writing/recording in the coming weeks....so I have no excuses...

Kit Pix

7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Hoping to have some audio up soon....pretty self conscious about putting my playing out there. I'm not bad, but always hyper critical of myself.
    FWIW, no matter how critical you are of yourself, the internet will always be infinitely more critical.

8. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by opus138 View Post
    FWIW, no matter how critical you are of yourself, the internet will always be infinitely more critical.
    If by “critical” you mean “s***ty or downright evil” then you’re 100% correct.
    Way Too Much Crap

9. Registered User

True. Especially of things you weren't even aware are subject to criticism.

10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    If by “critical” you mean “s***ty or downright evil” then you’re 100% correct.
    Opinions are like a***oles - everyone on the internet has one and is one.

That's how that saying goes, right?

11. It's all about me...

Yeah, thus my reluctance to share ANYTHING... :-p

Kit Pix

12. It's all about me...

Opinions are like a***oles - everyone on the internet has one and is one.

That's how that saying goes, right?
    Better than the original for the most part....some of you guys are alright...

Kit Pix