Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Noize Maker

Default Czarcie Kopyto Double pedal.

Hello all.

I recently acquired a Czarcie Kopyto double pedal from Monolit. The craftsmanship and customer service is amazing. Wladyslaw was even kind enough to offer me a position on the artist roster, unfortunately I'm not in a band at the moment but currently working on a solo project, so hopefully when it's finally done I can join the family.

Pictures and video guide on the pedals below. I can also upload some foot cam action from last Thursday when they arrived if anyone would like.
    https://youtu.be/R12kIVuLLww
    Name:  49165543_10156230711743049_4149162858631921664_o.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  59.3 KB
    Name:  49242694_10156230712293049_4779381212613443584_n.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  91.6 KB
    Name:  49255521_10156230712108049_9105891611723694080_o.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  75.7 KB
    Name:  49897900_10156230712223049_1193076803124592640_o.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  89.7 KB

MASTERS ARMY

2. KCCO

How do you like them so far?
    Drum Workshop 6 Piece Collectors Series in Ruby Glass
    Various Snares
    Trick Pro 1V Double Pedal Black Widow Edition
    Motion Pro Throne

Roland TD 50 KV
    Trick Pro 1V Double Pedal Black Widow Edition
    Ahead Spinal Glide Throne

3. A Passion Play ...

Sweet pedals. Love the little devil tale and pentagram. \m/.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Up2Speed View Post
    Curious as well! They look very well engineered.

5. Noize Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Up2Speed View Post
    I'm loving them. Extremely smooth pedals. All the adjustments for settings are super easy and quick.
    These are the first direct drives I've owned, I've only had a play on Axis and was previously using IC power glides for years.
    Craftsmanship is amazing, all parts are CNC machined and then assembled by hand.
    Oh, also they send out a merchandise package which arrived today. You get a t-shirt, lanyard, some stickers and whatnot.

MASTERS ARMY

6. Noize Maker

Here's a foot cam from last week when they arrived.
    https://youtu.be/hx2pU_tzxRI

MASTERS ARMY

7. life start at 125bpm

i'm intrigued . they seems very well built,maybe a bit over engineered seeing all the set screws.......looked at the vid you posted. are they ''only fast''' pedals like most direct drive pedals,lacking power on the down stroke ?

are they priced as high as axis,trick and such ?

they looks very nice however......
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

8. Noize Maker

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    i'm intrigued . they seems very well built,maybe a bit over engineered seeing all the set screws.......looked at the vid you posted. are they ''only fast''' pedals like most direct drive pedals,lacking power on the down stroke ?

are they priced as high as axis,trick and such ?

they looks very nice however......
    Well they seem to market more towards metal players but they definitely aren't just ''fast pedals''. You can change the pedal action for a more powerful down stroke. The spring tension system is very cool, has reference markings. I'm sure most the non metal guys probably prefer a bit of a loose or medium tension. The pedals themselves are fairly heavy in weight but very well balanced.

They are priced as high as axis and trick. For the double is about 900 euros plus shipping. Because they are a custom pedal and the company has no distributors the pedals are made to order. They also include a merchandise package with t-shirt, sticker, lanyard and a unique certificate with your name. The cool thing is they do not accept payment until the pedals are ready to ship. Gives a bit of time to save up if you don't have the cash just lying around like myself.

You can also get custom engraving or blank pedals if you don't want them looking so heavy metal :P
    PS. The hardcase that comes with it is also incredible.

MASTERS ARMY

9. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by some_drummer View Post
    Well they seem to market more towards metal players but they definitely aren't just ''fast pedals''. You can change the pedal action for a more powerful down stroke. The spring tension system is very cool, has reference markings. I'm sure most the non metal guys probably prefer a bit of a loose or medium tension. The pedals themselves are fairly heavy in weight but very well balanced.

They are priced as high as axis and trick. For the double is about 900 euros plus shipping. Because they are a custom pedal and the company has no distributors the pedals are made to order. They also include a merchandise package with t-shirt, sticker, lanyard and a unique certificate with your name. The cool thing is they do not accept payment until the pedals are ready to ship. Gives a bit of time to save up if you don't have the cash just lying around like myself.

You can also get custom engraving or blank pedals if you don't want them looking so heavy metal :P
    PS. The hardcase that comes with it is also incredible.
    thanks for the detailed answer. they must be very good and popular because they warn potential customers of a 6 months turn around. i was interested , but the price is a ''think twice''' factor,while i understand that you get a LOT of pedals with these. they theorically last a lifetime with proper attention to basic but regular maintenance. definitely a very interesting package since you get a hard case + mercs and the tools needed to adjust them.

should post a complete review once you'll be accustomed to them.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

10. Noize Maker

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    thanks for the detailed answer. they must be very good and popular because they warn potential customers of a 6 months turn around. i was interested , but the price is a ''think twice''' factor,while i understand that you get a LOT of pedals with these. they theorically last a lifetime with proper attention to basic but regular maintenance. definitely a very interesting package since you get a hard case + mercs and the tools needed to adjust them.

should post a complete review once you'll be accustomed to them.
    No worries. It is a little bit of a shame you can't go to a local store to try them like a lot of the other pedals on the market.

Yeah I'd like to do a complete review. There's still a lot to figure out feel wise. There is so many different possibilities and combinations you can try between the 4 different pedal action settings, 3 different options for pedal height, 9 different markers for beater angle and 11 markers for spring tension. Definitely a lot of options to change the feel and power of the pedal.

MASTERS ARMY

11. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Pedal looks very heavy-duty. Watching the video it looks very light to play. I usually opt for the opposite but it is definitely a quality piece of gear. Congrats on the acquisition.

12. Noize Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Pedal looks very heavy-duty. Watching the video it looks very light to play. I usually opt for the opposite but it is definitely a quality piece of gear. Congrats on the acquisition.
    Yeah they are built very well. Heavy pedals and the stock beaters are some of the heaviest beaters I've seen come with a pedal. Yes they can have a very light feel like I have set up now but they can also be set up for a extremely heavy feel that requires more energy into the pedal.

MASTERS ARMY