Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Big King View Post
    That line of thinking is why we can't have nice things. Drumming is about what works best for someone and if their needs require a BB-3 then that is cool with me. A BB-3 isn't going to alter the sound of any drum enough to make a noticeable difference.
    Perhaps. But it WILL make it look like doo doo.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Registered User

BB3 should be ban on all high end kits LOL

SAY NO TO BB3
    "I consider every drummer that ever played before me an influence, in every way"
    Buddy Rich

3. Drum Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ocdrums View Post
    BB3 should be ban on all high end kits LOL

SAY NO TO BB3
    BB3 holding tom and ride FTW!!!Name:  Ehrin Drums.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  69.5 KB
    RBH Monarch Drums in Merlot Sparkle
    RBH Westwood Drums in Green Sparkle

4. Registered User

Drumming is about what works best for someone and if their needs require a BB-3 then that is cool with me. A BB-3 isn't going to alter the sound of any drum enough to make a noticeable difference.
    Agreed, but dayumm, the BB3 easily wins the least thoughtful and ugliest design award of the last 150 yrs in drum hardware construction. And I LIKE the rocket launcher from SONOR. I would never be above using a BB3 and I do really like bass drum tom mounting systems, but with the BB3 as my only proprietary option from Pearl, I would never choose to own one simply because they look TERRIBLE. Wanna ruin the visual aesthetic of your high drums? Simply plop a BB3 on your kick and voila, job done, now your 5k MW looks like the kit for sale at Costco.

Mapex Saturn IV 10 12 14 20 red blue hybrid sparkle for sale pm me.

5. Registered User

Drumming is about what works best for someone and if their needs require a BB-3 then that is cool with me. A BB-3 isn't going to alter the sound of any drum enough to make a noticeable difference.
    Agreed, but dayumm, the BB3 easily wins the least thoughtful and ugliest design award of the last 150 yrs in drum hardware construction. And I LIKE the rocket launcher from SONOR. I would never be above using a BB3 and I do really like bass drum tom mounting systems, but with the BB3 as my only proprietary option from Pearl, I would never choose to own one simply because they look TERRIBLE. Wanna ruin the visual aesthetic of your high drums? Simply plop a BB3 on your kick and voila, job done, now your 5k MW looks like the kit for sale at Costco.

Beautiful masterworks kit by the way, congrats!

Mapex Saturn IV 10 12 14 20 red blue hybrid sparkle for sale pm me.

6. im unofficial

I remember the Danuk Build. I remember how excited we all were while he was showing off all of the color samples.

Didnt he get like severely hurt on a bicycle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    Go on a date with a pretty looking girl, take her back to your place and before you know it! ITS OSCAR MAYER TIME!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    You think your footwork is fast DA? Dude put on a big white robe with a big pointy hood and take a walk through the south bronx at night. You will be hitting 300000 BPM in no time.