Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Received wrong bass drum in order

Just received my MCC reference pure kit and bass drum has Tom mount. I never said I wanted this option, I wanted a virgin bass drum. I hope theirs a way to get the drum I wanted. I called where I bought and they said they would contact Pearl after Christmas. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Having said this after setting up and tuning this kit is AWESOME. Not only looks but the best sounding kit Iíve ever sat behind. This included most of the top manufacturers top end kits.
    So thank you Pearl.

2. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by Thorstenson1030 View Post
    Just received my MCC reference pure kit and bass drum has Tom mount. I never said I wanted this option, I wanted a virgin bass drum. I hope theirs a way to get the drum I wanted. I called where I bought and they said they would contact Pearl after Christmas. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Having said this after setting up and tuning this kit is AWESOME. Not only looks but the best sounding kit I’ve ever sat behind. This included most of the top manufacturers top end kits.
    So thank you Pearl.
    i don't see any problems in pearl sending you what you've ordered . if a mistake occured somewhere in the chain of '''command''',pearl will make it rigtht, 0 doubts about it.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    i don't see any problems in pearl sending you what you've ordered . if a mistake occured somewhere in the chain of '''command''',pearl will make it rigtht, 0 doubts about it.
    Pearl will fix it. Just let your dealer know about it.
    2018 Masterworks / ES Comet Sparkle

18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 10x12 TT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT