Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Joeeyysh

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Seriously. I think this YouTube Karaoke crap needs to END. Join a band, kick a** and film a show. With an audience.
    naaaah whaat!?

i respect your opinion, but i loved growing up watching drum covers of song i liked.
    i learned a lot from watching others play parts on songs. also inspired me to play, because if these guys could do it, so could i.

2. Registered User

I'd love to do covers but I don't know anything about editing and I'm mediocre at best when it comes to computer knowledge. My upload would be a single camera recording audio and video while I blast the song on a speaker and play along. haha
    Session Studio Select - Antique Crimson Burst
    Sabian - B8 (next upgrade)
    Vater - Los Angeles 5A
    Aquarian Drum Heads
    Currently learning from Rick Stojak

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by roadshow230j View Post
    I'd love to do covers but I don't know anything about editing and I'm mediocre at best when it comes to computer knowledge. My upload would be a single camera recording audio and video while I blast the song on a speaker and play along. haha
    That's about where I am.

Anybody have a recommendation for a video-editing app that I could download to my Galaxy S9? I'm not trying to be super professional about this. Just trying to record some basic sounds.

4. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Cox View Post
    That's about where I am.

Anybody have a recommendation for a video-editing app that I could download to my Galaxy S9? I'm not trying to be super professional about this. Just trying to record some basic sounds.
    Calling Mr. Flache!!
    Way Too Much Crap

5. The Hardware Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Cox View Post
    That's about where I am.

Well I did already tell you how to do just that...

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Well I did already tell you how to do just that...
    Thank you for the help.

Now I'm just working on finding the best app for the job.

7. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by roadshow230j View Post
    don't worry, you're not that bad.i own an H4N recorder which is supposed to be a decent hand held recorder,and i'm not even able to extract half the possibilities of the recorder lol...even less editing , which the machine is capable of as well.

i think recording is something you must invest time into .mic placement, room accoustics......such things you must thinker with.......i have time, but i prefer playing than loosing my time with all the thinkering recording requires......while honestly if i was to suddenly fall on a magic recipe , i would for sure use it all the time LOL.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes