Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Legless Hi Hat stand

okay boys...need advice, my double kick setup needs a new hi hat stand. I removed the legs off an old pearl stand and it worked as it is anchored to the hoop on my one bass drum. going to change that with an addition to my Gibraltar rack and looking for advice on hi hat stands...any recommendations for make and model would be greatly appreciated.
    My wife says I am no longer permitted to buy any more drums...I said okay you cant buy any more shoes...we are presently at an impasse! I see drums...she sees shoes!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by oldbatterhead View Post
    okay boys...need advice, my double kick setup needs a new hi hat stand. I removed the legs off an old pearl stand and it worked as it is anchored to the hoop on my one bass drum. going to change that with an addition to my Gibraltar rack and looking for advice on hi hat stands...any recommendations for make and model would be greatly appreciated.
    Well I love my Mapex Falcon hats, and the nice thing is, you only have to undue two thumb scews and the two legs come off as a unit, that is just as easy to put back on again.

3. Registered User

Now that's cool.

4. The Hardware Guy

Did you want to change the hi hat stand or just attach it to the rack?

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

5. Registered User

Just looking for a nice legless stand as I attach it to my second bass drum
    My wife says I am no longer permitted to buy any more drums...I said okay you cant buy any more shoes...we are presently at an impasse! I see drums...she sees shoes!

6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by oldbatterhead View Post
    Just looking for a nice legless stand as I attach it to my second bass drum
    Mapex Falcon. The two legs come of with two thumb screws. I have a few of them, and they are great.

7. It's all about me...

Gibraltar also makes a legless stand. I use it on my DTX 700 kit attached directly to the rack.

Kit Pix
    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Zildjian Cymbals | Vater Sticks | Yamaha Electronics