Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 22
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13

    Default A few Crystal Beats gig pics

    Some pics of my crystal beats set up in Alabama for a festival. Fun afternoon for some music. Last pic with fire helmet was for a video for fire dept. lip syncing to ď we didnít start the fireĒ in lip sync competition.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,775

    Default

    Nice kit. You should, however, raise your rack tom higher.
    Way Too Much Crap

  3. life start at 125bpm

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canadrums,nesting up in the mountains
    Posts
    11,106

    Default

    the last pic with the lighting line..... it's cool ,very special. the cosmonaute hat you're wearing..... is this a new trend?

    edit: sorry,i'm getting it now. '''fire helmet'''. again...very special lol.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's



    WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    the last pic with the lighting line..... it's cool ,very special. the cosmonaute hat you're wearing..... is this a new trend?

    edit: sorry,i'm getting it now. '''fire helmet'''. again...very special lol.
    Man there is no way to play in one of those things. They are heavy on the neck. That was just for video shoot then off it came. Donít know how they fight fires in them. Lol

  5. Drum Ninja

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Nice kit. You should, however, raise your rack tom higher.
    Then you'll hate my setup
    Name:  drums POV.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  96.1 KB

    OP, awesome kit!!!
    RBH Monarch Drums in Merlot Sparkle
    RBH Westwood Drums in Green Sparkle

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrin View Post
    Then you'll hate my setup
    Name:  drums POV.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  96.1 KB

    OP, awesome kit!!!
    Like ur setup; really wish mine would go a little lower. Would have to use another stand; stealth is as
    Low as it will go.

  7. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bipple56 View Post
    Like ur setup; really wish mine would go a little lower. Would have to use another stand; stealth is as
    Low as it will go.
    That looks like an amazing stage!
    Way Too Much Crap

  8. NO KIT TOO BIG

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bipple56 View Post
    Like ur setup; really wish mine would go a little lower. Would have to use another stand; stealth is as
    Low as it will go.
    Just look up some of Gibraltars youtube videos and get hold of a pipe cutter.
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

    Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

    4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

  9. Drum Ninja

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    That looks like an amazing stage!
    It's a casino a couple of hours north of NYC. We play there about once a month. Used to like it less because it's up two flights of stairs but they've since added a nice Pearl Session backline kit and some A Customs so I don't really need to bring anything except pads and triggers.
    RBH Monarch Drums in Merlot Sparkle
    RBH Westwood Drums in Green Sparkle

  10. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrin View Post
    It's a casino a couple of hours north of NYC. We play there about once a month. Used to like it less because it's up two flights of stairs but they've since added a nice Pearl Session backline kit and some A Customs so I don't really need to bring anything except pads and triggers.
    What town? I'm up that way often.
    Way Too Much Crap

  11. Drum Ninja

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Montecello. The place is called Resorts World Catskills. We took this month off for holidays but will be back there on December 15th. You can also search out Crowd Theory Rocks on Facebook to see our entire schedule as we play a lot in the Hudson Valley.
    RBH Monarch Drums in Merlot Sparkle
    RBH Westwood Drums in Green Sparkle

  12. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrin View Post
    Montecello. The place is called Resorts World Catskills. We took this month off for holidays but will be back there on December 15th. You can also search out Crowd Theory Rocks on Facebook to see our entire schedule as we play a lot in the Hudson Valley.
    Will do!
    Way Too Much Crap

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •