Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Ordering process?

I've been kinda outta the loop on the forum for a bit, just out there playing my 'Midnight Fade' Masters Studio kit non-stop since I got it 10 years ago now. The shells have some minor cracks that circle all the way around...I assume from when they were kept in the band truck in cold weather, years ago. Can that be fixed? That's another topic They still sound great and look great from 8 feet away, so they're still a perfect gigging kit.

That being said, I'm finally seriously considering a new kit and the MCC Ref Pure line is looking pretty awesome to me.
    I know that the MCC line is all about making it easy and fast to order, but never having custom ordered a kit before, I'm not familiar with the process. Seems like there used to be a couple of drum shops that you guys recommended working with?

For what it's worth, I think I'm looking for 22x18, 10x8, 12x8, 14x14, 16x16 in WMP

2. Pearl Corporation USA

Hi Kirk - Ordering a Music City Custom kit is super easy. All you have to do to order is contact your favorite authorized Pearl dealer (local or online) whatever you prefer. Music City custom will get to you usually within 14 business days since we have the shells in stock and do the work right here in Nashville TN.

Check out this link for MCC shells, specs and finishes.

http://pearldrum.com/products/kits/d...c-city-custom/