Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Soultone c/r

1. Registered User

Thumbs up Soultone c/r

So....

I "Amazon'd" a new Crash Ride. The SOULTONE Brilliant RA. First impression (since I'm at work and can't play it yet) is that it looks like a very solid cymbal. A couple quick taps around the instrument left me feeling prematurely satisfied with my blind purchase.

My main ride is a Sabian Monarch 22", and its lots of fun, but sometimes a little too underwhelming. Not very lively. So THIS cymbal should really liven things up when I need that little extra at certain gigs.

I'll keep you PDF-er's posted!
    Last edited by alanolynn; 11-10-2018 at 05:57 AM.

2. Registered User

Update: This cymbal is a buttery slice of HEAVEN.

The ride portion is fairly washy, even for a crash ride, but in that respect, it opens up so easily! It doesn't have to be high volume for it to actually sing, and it has a beautiful shimmer to it.

I got this for only $144 on Amazon, and I really think its a what a lot of people are looking for, in terms of a larger crash to fill the void if you're tired of the same old crash.

3. Drumoholic

How on Earth did you snag it for $144?!?!?! I need a lighter ride from them, and I don't think even with an endorsement discount would it be that cheap! Nice find!
    Pearl Reference in Scarlet Fade
    Pearl - Soultone Cymbals - Evans - Vater