Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Demon Drive Middle Pedal = any instructions?

Are there instructions available anywhere for making a Demon Drive Middle Pedal such as the one in the picture? The Tweet stated "Check out Sammy Neal's awesome mod to his Demon Drive Double Pedals... easy to do because it's a modular system." I have an Off-Set middle pedal but the pedal linkage is a bit too long. I thought about making my own with Tama pedals (also easy to do) but I fear the pedal linkage would also be too long for me. The short linkage on this Demon Drive Middle Pedal looks almost perfect for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Banned

Man, that is sooooo awesome...

3. th droids yerlookn4

jg
    if you were gonna do this , id stick to the pearl equipment ...
    by moduler..he means he could move everything , including those single posts..which you can not do with other pedals (easily)

personally , i think the linkage is a little too short ... but still this would be an awesome edition to a e-kit , also i like the idea that both sides are the slave pedal ...giving the player a more even feel
    Last edited by 2 basses4life; 10-10-2018 at 07:12 PM.

4. Registered User

2 Basses...yes, that linkage might be a bit short but I think it might work for me. I'm 6' 2" tall and go about 270. Not the biggest guy out there but certainly not tiny. Anyway, someone of my stature would normally have about a 34" - 36" inseam. Unfortunately, depending on the cut of the pants, I'm either a 30" or a 31" inseam. I'm more torso than leg so I don't feel comfortable with a wide spread.

5. th droids yerlookn4

honestly , the more i look at this monster the more i think i 'd like to buy it , for the reasons stated maybe they (pearl) should really take a look at this as a 2019 contender for a new product
    imagine using this on there e- kit