Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    seriosly, if you really need floor tom legs look into ludwigs atlas mounts ..no drilling required and if you dont like em ..take em back off , no harm , no foul
    Can you please Show how exactly those mounts applies on the hanging tom in order to convert it to a floor tom

Thanks

2. life start at 125bpm

paul...if ever you get the chance to own a reference kit,don't roll over it. they're in my opinion the best sounding drums pearl has to offer sound wise. they have a very special -dark voice,and they project a ton of volume. you often play un'mick'ed with your different bands,then, i'm convinced that you'd appreciate the power available from those drums.

myself was on the hunt for a full reference kit on the used market when i fell on my starclassic BB kit. while i'm very,very happy with my starclassics BB's, i still keep an eye open for a reference full kit ; since used reference kits aren't commonly seen in the local ads ,chances i could find what i'm looking for are close to zero .
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's