Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post

I duck out for a month or two and this is what happens? Where am I going to get my quality bird's eye photos now?! *chinese cursing*
    Well I did invite you over a while back.

2. Rockin' the Cosmos..

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Really dynamic and informative post. Good job.
    well he did simply answer OP's question ..

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Sentiment View Post
    are Pearl drums seriously just the best?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsIt View Post
    No.

3. Banned

One word posts usually aren't worth posting. Sometimes, but mostly... no. Many forums don't even allow that kinda posting.

4. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster56 View Post
    Many forums don't even allow that kinda posting.
    That's unfortunate. Sometimes one-word posts communicate more than essay-length posts.

5. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    That's unfortunate. Sometimes one-word posts communicate more than essay-length posts.
    Yeah?
    Way Too Much Crap

6. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Yeah?
    Totally.

7. Registered User

Yes. Everything from the products, to the warranty, and the customer service has totally blown my mind for years.

Having to make a few minor warranty claims, I have never had a single issue, and received the stuff immediately. Being 2018 this is an overlooked part of any company and I take it into very high acount on what I play. Pearl for life for me.

8. Registered User

I don't know if I would go so far as to say Pearl is the "Best" out there. There are so many well made and sounding drums out there, but for me, I can say from my experience that Pearls quality and workmanship is right up there with any of them. I choose Pearl because I like the way their maple drums sound. The build quality is top notch and even tho I have found some small issues here and there, it's never been enough for me to return a drum or have a warranty claim. Yamaha drums are a close second for me, again, because of the sound of their drums. They just sing beautifully. The sound of a kit has always been what draws me to or pushes me away from a kit... And who else has a lifetime warranty like Pearl?

9. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Master88 View Post
    I don't know if I would go so far as to say Pearl is the "Best" out there. There are so many well made and sounding drums out there, but for me, I can say from my experience that Pearls quality and workmanship is right up there with any of them. I choose Pearl because I like the way their maple drums sound. The build quality is top notch and even tho I have found some small issues here and there, it's never been enough for me to return a drum or have a warranty claim. Yamaha drums are a close second for me, again, because of the sound of their drums. They just sing beautifully. The sound of a kit has always been what draws me to or pushes me away from a kit... And who else has a lifetime warranty like Pearl?
    Pearl's customer service is second to none.
    Way Too Much Crap

10. ...groovy...

Don't know if I would say they are definately the best, but they are making quality drums at a competitive price, from there it's all up to personal preference and expectations/perception of the sound and build quality. Boring answer, yes . I do like the quality of their hardware, I can't say they definately make better sounding drums than the other big brands out there. Right now it'a the first time for a while I only own one kit, and the first time that it's a Pearl kit. I'm satisfied with it, it ticks all my boxes at the moment for a good sounding, sturdy kit that I don't need to be extremely protective with, bringing them to gigs, let other drummers use it if necessary, leave them at a not so heavily secured practice area away from home. I'm more relaxed in that situation now than with the more expensive kits I owned in the past. I even like the tom mount now, I couldn't stand them before (helps to have short tom arms and mount them to a stand/rack, I still couldn't bring myself to buying a Pearl kit with bassdrum mounted toms). I may have digressed here, but yeah, for now really happy with my Pearl Masters kit. Will it be my last kit ever, probably not. Will I buy a Pearl kit next time? Could be, but I usually like to try out difference brands. Life is too short only sticking to one brand of drums, IMO . Might not help me with my endorsement dream, but I don't see it as a real life possibility anyway at the moment
    Pearl Masters BCX in Piano Black
    Paiste and Meinl cymbals, Vic Firth 5A Extreme sticks

11. Registered User

Pearl's customer service is second to none.
    This is also true.. The best in the business!