Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869 LastLast
Results 793 to 804 of 827
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    You're right on time, Lamikins. Make yourself a drink, baby.
    "Why is that mirror sneezing?"



    "Ah, look, it's just an old, creaky mirror, y'know, sometimes it sounds a little like it's sneezing, or coughing, or talking softly."

  2. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    Sadly, careers picking strawberries at United Fruit, aren't what they used to be.
    Start with strawberries, you might work your way up to these...******* bananas!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

  3. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCompany View Post
    You're right on time, Lamikins. Make yourself a drink, baby.
    Do any of you understand how a man can hurt inside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

  4. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I consider myself a pretty intelligent, worldly guy but for the life of me I almost never have the first clue of what any Quint post means.
    Itís the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Yearís Day.

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Do any of you understand how a man can hurt inside?
    "Why is that mirror sneezing?"



    "Ah, look, it's just an old, creaky mirror, y'know, sometimes it sounds a little like it's sneezing, or coughing, or talking softly."

  6. Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bloom County
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Unless he's a drooling vegetable. But I think that's only common sense.

  7. th droids yerlookn4

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    5,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    lol

    "I'm gonna send you off to military school with the ******* Finklestein **** kid son of a *****!!"
    dang it, you made do a spit take ..wheres that towel?? lol

  8. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    It’s the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year’s Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by opus138 View Post
    Unless he's a drooling vegetable. But I think that's only common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    dang it, you made do a spit take ..wheres that towel?? lol
    Name:  20160225_nothing_to_see_here.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  69.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

  9. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I consider myself a pretty intelligent, worldly guy but for the life of me I almost never have the first clue of what any Quint post means.

    Someone get this man a safety pencil & a circle of paper. This week, I hope we can finish our work on the letter A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

  10. Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bloom County
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Someone get this man a safety pencil & a circle of paper. This week, I hope we can finish our work on the letter A.
    Name:  Bev16JICYAEOrik.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  19.8 KB

  11. Registered User

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Someone get this man a safety pencil & a circle of paper. This week, I hope we can finish our work on the letter A.
    Warren!
    "Why is that mirror sneezing?"



    "Ah, look, it's just an old, creaky mirror, y'know, sometimes it sounds a little like it's sneezing, or coughing, or talking softly."

  12. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,514

    Default

    It's Morel season. Anyone else hunt these fungi snacks?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •