Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
  1. Enjoy Every Sandwich

So who is responsible for determining the percentage of fault? Law enforcement, judge, insurance company?

I guess I shouldn't be that surprised considering NJ seems to be the only state in which I'm not allowed to pump my own gas, for whatever reason.

2. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez_Whiz View Post
    So who is responsible for determining the percentage of fault? Law enforcement, judge, insurance company?

I guess I shouldn't be that surprised considering NJ seems to be the only state in which I'm not allowed to pump my own gas, for whatever reason.
    The insurance companies and don’t forget about Oregon...
    Way Too Much Crap

3. Registered User

Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)

I’ve been looking into some costs and parts for my car. I’m going to pull it apart and check for any underlying damage here in a bit. I might be able to get away just buffing my bumper and using some touch up paint. Or having my old place of employment repainting the cover for me. If that’s all it takes I can most likely get it fixed for less than my deductible cost of $500.

I need to go put rear brake pads on the wifes car first though.... more coffee is required for Saturday mechanicing
    Last edited by Fuller89; 12-15-2018 at 11:02 AM.

4. Registered User

Damn... found my bumber cover is cracked in a couple places and at least one bracket is broken. Gonna be more than just getting my cover repainted...

5. Registered User

Bring back metal bumpers. Glad you weren't on your bike. My kid was side swipped in the summer in his 04 Audi a6. They fixed dent in rear fender, new bump strip on passenger door, new front fender/painted, new bumper, wheel liner. $5,700. He didn't pay that for the car two years ago. Crazy. Luckily my kid was not at fault.

6. Registered User

I know. But if I was on my bike, I would have likely just darted onto the shoulder then stopped instead of slamming my brakes like I did in the car.

And metal bumpers still exist, they are just under the plastic bumper cover

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    I know. But if I was on my bike, I would have likely just darted onto the shoulder then stopped instead of slamming my brakes like I did in the car.

And metal bumpers still exist, they are just under the plastic bumper cover
    It is the silly cover that costs to much.

8. Registered User

Well... no.... it’s the painting of the cover that costs so much. My cover is about $200, the bumper bar is about $200, and it’s about $300 to paint the cover lol

9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    Well... no.... it’s the painting of the cover that costs so much. My cover is about $200, the bumper bar is about $200, and it’s about $300 to paint the cover lol
    Well... no...My sons front bumper cover was $1333.75.

10. life start at 125bpm

all this doesn't covers how the insurance coverage covers the bumper's cover and the paint's cover,which is supposed to be covered by the insurance co.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

11. Drumming Since 1943

That’s a lotta covers!
    Way Too Much Crap

12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    all this doesn't covers how the insurance coverage covers the bumper's cover and the paint's cover,which is supposed to be covered by the insurance co.
    Maybe about time to start a cover band.
    Want to Trade: My Mapex Orion 22x20 bass drum shell in Wine Burl Burst (8.5-9/10) for your 22x16 of the same