Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Marketing Manager of Integrated Media

Default EM1 malletSTATIONs Shipping Today!

Today is EM1 Day! The first production shipment of EM1 malletSTATION has arrived at Pearl in Nashville, TN and pre-ordered shipments will begin on Friday 7/20!

KMI Founder and C.E.O. Keith McMillen and Pearl Corp President and C.E.O. Terry West, hold an EM1 in front of a portion of the inaugural production shipment from Pearl in Nashville, TN.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Registered User

I am thinking of picking one of these up for my daughter who played Marimba in her HS band. I am just concerned about what I would need to access sounds, since I don't believe there aren't any internal sounds.

3. Marketing Manager of Integrated Media

You're right... there are no internal sounds in the malletSTATION. It's powered exclusively by Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices through USB Bus Power which is also where it will gather the sounds. Apple's GarageBand works great...

Connecting the EM1 malletSTATION to an iPhone or iPad iOS device requires Apple’s Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, sold separately, allowing performance almost anywhere with minimal set-up and equipment.

Laptops will use standard USB.

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel as we'll be releasing more malletSTATION tutorial videos used with different software including GarageBand, Apple Mainstage, Presonus Studio One, and Sampletank.

Last edited by Derek Wolfford; 07-26-2018 at 05:06 PM.