Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default New lightweight Yamaha stands

I didn't see this posted here anywhere yet...

https://youtu.be/B--9NJ6AN9g
    Selling Rocket Shells custom carbon fiber drums - 10x8, 12x9, 14x10, 16x14, 22x18

2. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Skiddz View Post
    I didn't see this posted here anywhere yet...

https://youtu.be/B--9NJ6AN9g
    The heaviest bag will now be the kick drum and the cymbals. That's great for guys who play out frequently in small venues.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

3. NO KIT TOO BIG

I've recently found a strange pattern in my hardware case, for every bit of weight I save, I add more elsewhere.

Case in point, replaced my spare straight stand (old Pearl C-930) with a flat based 150 stand. Great, much lighter, but then I bought a new throne, Natal DT-1, and that saved weight is now back in my accessory case. Glad its just a small 28" bag, with a suitcase handle and sturdy wheels (All credit to Protection Racket there).
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Yamaha and Dauz Electronics, and loads of Percussion

4 Kits and 7 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RushDrums24 View Post
    I've recently found a strange pattern in my hardware case, for every bit of weight I save, I add more elsewhere.

Case in point, replaced my spare straight stand (old Pearl C-930) with a flat based 150 stand. Great, much lighter, but then I bought a new throne, Natal DT-1, and that saved weight is now back in my accessory case. Glad its just a small 28" bag, with a suitcase handle and sturdy wheels (All credit to Protection Racket there).
    RushDrums24...I can relate! Every time I say I have enough something new is added to my collection! I figure I would rather have a Drum Habit rather then a Drug Habit!

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RushDrums24 View Post

I can relate. Same thing happens with me. I bought lighter monitors. Now I'm carrying stage lights! You just can't win.

6. NO KIT TOO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by Andy H View Post
    I can relate. Same thing happens with me. I bought lighter monitors. Now I'm carrying stage lights! You just can't win.
    Haha I was so glad to get rid of my big 12" wedge, and to just have a small briefcase with my in ear rig in

Though I have had it before where i've had to carry my kit, full PA rig, Lighting and a large bass amp, not fun, but I had help to unload it at the other end.
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Yamaha and Dauz Electronics, and loads of Percussion

4 Kits and 7 Snares, and I still don't have enough!