Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by palmeris View Post
    yes I had a phone conversation with Spencer at Pearl back in March, he had set up a road show JR set and duplicated the issue, said that they overlooked designing a tom stop lock for that size tube and he was taking the issue back to engineering....I have emailed him asking for an update but so far no response...
    So just sent another email to Pearl as this has still not been addressed... last response from Spencer indicated he had no update but would check on it...that was a month ago and still nothing....

My grandson is asking every week when his drums will be fixed, I have shown him these comments and emails to Pearl... he is getting a real world life lesson in dealing with large corporations , customer service, and is forming his own bias based on the results.

2. NO KIT TOO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by palmeris View Post
    So just sent another email to Pearl as this has still not been addressed... last response from Spencer indicated he had no update but would check on it...that was a month ago and still nothing....

My grandson is asking every week when his drums will be fixed, I have shown him these comments and emails to Pearl... he is getting a real world life lesson in dealing with large corporations , customer service, and is forming his own bias based on the results.
    Maybe give these a try? https://drumsonsale.com/gibraltar-gp...mory-lock.html
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!