Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

  • Home
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 39
  1. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    If he doesn't pay me back I'm going to start a very detailed thread about how he mislead me and took my money.

    I have screen captures of our conversations that prove he's a liar.
    How long ago was this?

  2. J-Con

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    How long ago was this?
    It's been a few years. I've seriously given up on the money... but I can't let him come on here and act like he's all cool with us when he is an absolute thief.

    I've been on this forum a few years longer than my date listed says. I've grown to know a few people on the forum that I've never met face to face but would still consider friends. I've bought new products from people, had a custom snare hand built, and traded gear with forum members and I'd Never DREAM of stealing from anyone.

    Stefan Ray is a ****ing ****. He owes me money. I'm going to give him **** every time I seen him pop in. That is all.

  3. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    It's been a few years. I've seriously given up on the money... but I can't let him come on here and act like he's all cool with us when he is an absolute thief.

    I've been on this forum a few years longer than my date listed says. I've grown to know a few people on the forum that I've never met face to face but would still consider friends. I've bought new products from people, had a custom snare hand built, and traded gear with forum members and I'd Never DREAM of stealing from anyone.

    Stefan Ray is a ****ing ****. He owes me money. I'm going to give him **** every time I seen him pop in. That is all.
    There are a lot of people on here that in many cases I don’t even know their real names, but I’ve gone to trust them. I traded Solietary Glen a cymbal even up. I mailed it to him not even worried if I would have received one from him. I did of course.

    My dad would call me a fool or naive, he actually gave me a hard time about leaving my drums at a friend’s house who I was jamming with as a kid, but there needs to be a little trust handed out in this world. With the wave of internet scams, it’s sad we are not going to see much of it anymore, let alone being able to leave the house without locking your door.

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    There are a lot of people on here that in many cases I don’t even know their real names, but I’ve gone to trust them. I traded Solietary Glen a cymbal even up. I mailed it to him not even worried if I would have received one from him. I did of course.

    My dad would call me a fool or naive, he actually gave me a hard time about leaving my drums at a friend’s house who I was jamming with as a kid, but there needs to be a little trust handed out in this world. With the wave of internet scams, it’s sad we are not going to see much of it anymore, let alone being able to leave the house without locking your door.
    Just as a cautionary tale...

    I left a beautiful Ayotte wood-hoop kit (purple to natural fade), with Paiste 3000 cymbals, and a big Carvin PA system at my best friend's (at the time) house because we used to get together and jam every so often. I went on tour for a couple months with my band, and by the time I got back, he had sold it all to Guitar Center because he had gotten himself into quite a financial bind. I was unable to get any of my gear back. He begged my not to call the cops because he was expecting a new baby. I just let it go, but never spoke to him again. Just putting that out there as food for thought, for the super trusting among you.
    Want to Trade: My Mapex Orion 22x20 bass drum shell in Wine Burl Burst (8.5-9/10) for your 22x16 of the same

  5. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Skiddz View Post
    Just as a cautionary tale...

    I left a beautiful Ayotte wood-hoop kit (purple to natural fade), with Paiste 3000 cymbals, and a big Carvin PA system at my best friend's (at the time) house because we used to get together and jam every so often. I went on tour for a couple months with my band, and by the time I got back, he had sold it all to Guitar Center because he had gotten himself into quite a financial bind. I was unable to get any of my gear back. He begged my not to call the cops because he was expecting a new baby. I just let it go, but never spoke to him again. Just putting that out there as food for thought, for the super trusting among you.
    Wow... that's some friend. With friends like that; who needs enemies?
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  6. bangin since '95

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    Out of nowhere!
    I was wondering where he went. He and ROMAN (which I assume is RYAN LOWE now) were on here all the time back in the day. Now I guess I figured out why he's not on anymore.
    Tama Starclassic Bubinga in Satin Aztec Gold Metallic -Sabian Cymbals-Pro-Mark Sticks-Remo Drumheads

  7. life start at 125bpm

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canadrums,nesting up in the mountains
    Posts
    11,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlammer92 View Post
    I was wondering where he went. He and ROMAN (which I assume is RYAN LOWE now) were on here all the time back in the day. Now I guess I figured out why he's not on anymore.
    the internet is a small village where you can't hide for long if ever you rip someone off.

    i would nt0 even think about doin such thing.money is hard earned for most of us.why loosing your name over couple hundreds of dollars?6
    Last edited by rollracer; 11-14-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's



    WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

  8. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    the internet is a small village where you can't hide for long if ever you rip someone off.

    i would even think about doin such thing.money is hard earned for most of us.why loosing your name over couple hundreds of dollars?
    I’m sure I’ve been ripped off over the years owning a business, but I try to think about it as Chazz Palminteri’s mod leader character does in A Bronx Tale. Because they know they cannot show their face around you, you just bought that one ******* out of your life.

  9. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    I’m sure I’ve been ripped off over the years owning a business, but I try to think about it as Chazz Palminteri’s mod leader character does in A Bronx Tale. Because they know they cannot show their face around you, you just bought that one ******* out of your life.
    Here it is for your viewing pleasure...

    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  10. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,975

    Default

    The next scene is even betterer

    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  11. life start at 125bpm

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canadrums,nesting up in the mountains
    Posts
    11,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    The next scene is even betterer

    Quite funny lol
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's



    WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

  12. KCCO

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    Iím sure Iíve been ripped off over the years owning a business, but I try to think about it as Chazz Palminteriís mod leader character does in A Bronx Tale. Because they know they cannot show their face around you, you just bought that one ******* out of your life.

    What business do you own?
    Drum Workshop 6 Piece Collectors Series in Ruby Glass
    Various Snares
    Trick Pro 1V Double Pedal Black Widow Edition
    Motion Pro Throne

    Roland TD 50 KV
    Trick Pro 1V Double Pedal Black Widow Edition
    Ahead Spinal Glide Throne

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •