Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

• Home
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    If he doesn't pay me back I'm going to start a very detailed thread about how he mislead me and took my money.

I have screen captures of our conversations that prove he's a liar.
    How long ago was this?

2. J-Con

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    How long ago was this?
    It's been a few years. I've seriously given up on the money... but I can't let him come on here and act like he's all cool with us when he is an absolute thief.

I've been on this forum a few years longer than my date listed says. I've grown to know a few people on the forum that I've never met face to face but would still consider friends. I've bought new products from people, had a custom snare hand built, and traded gear with forum members and I'd Never DREAM of stealing from anyone.

Stefan Ray is a ****ing ****. He owes me money. I'm going to give him **** every time I seen him pop in. That is all.

3. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    It's been a few years. I've seriously given up on the money... but I can't let him come on here and act like he's all cool with us when he is an absolute thief.

I've been on this forum a few years longer than my date listed says. I've grown to know a few people on the forum that I've never met face to face but would still consider friends. I've bought new products from people, had a custom snare hand built, and traded gear with forum members and I'd Never DREAM of stealing from anyone.

Stefan Ray is a ****ing ****. He owes me money. I'm going to give him **** every time I seen him pop in. That is all.
    There are a lot of people on here that in many cases I don’t even know their real names, but I’ve gone to trust them. I traded Solietary Glen a cymbal even up. I mailed it to him not even worried if I would have received one from him. I did of course.

My dad would call me a fool or naive, he actually gave me a hard time about leaving my drums at a friend’s house who I was jamming with as a kid, but there needs to be a little trust handed out in this world. With the wave of internet scams, it’s sad we are not going to see much of it anymore, let alone being able to leave the house without locking your door.