Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Unhappy Pearl master cast hoops 2

I just bought a used pearl reference series Twilight fade with gold hardware awesome set however I have a few questions ? How to distinguish the top hoop batter from the bottoms? How can I find gold hardware and I noticed bearing edge of drums have low spot and where can I go to have repaired these drums are not that old and sucks I have no lifetime warranty did not think drums this expensive would have these problems over a 30 year old set?
    Pearl Reference : 22x18, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, and 16x16. I just spent a whole lot of money on these now will have to spend more to have repaired Uhg!!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRockstar! View Post
    I just bought a used pearl reference series Twilight fade with gold hardware awesome set however I have a few questions ? How to distinguish the top hoop batter from the bottoms? How can I find gold hardware and I noticed bearing edge of drums have low spot and where can I go to have repaired these drums are not that old and sucks I have no lifetime warranty did not think drums this expensive would have these problems over a 30 year old set? Pearl Reference : 22x18, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, and 16x16. I just spent a whole lot of money on these now will have to spend more to have repaired Uhg!!
    Is this a stitch up?
    Pearl/Dixon/Paiste/LP/Remo/Pro-Mark 5ABN