Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. ...A mind like Water...

Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    gene doesnt use the camco's on EVERY occasion ..ive seen a video or two where he's rockin demon drives
    He can probably destroy on anything that's why lol.
    Check out my awesome Drum Shop on Reverb! https://reverb.com/shop/mjks-drum-shop

2. ...A mind like Water...

i'd like to see a 9000 guy , try out one of those trick drive shafts they have out , for dw users .... im getting one for my 5000s
    I own two Trick shafts, I have them both on my DW 9000 doubles :-P I even have the upgraded Demon drive shaft on my Eliminators!
    Check out my awesome Drum Shop on Reverb! https://reverb.com/shop/mjks-drum-shop

3. th droids yerlookn4

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Sentiment View Post
    I own two Trick shafts, I have them both on my DW 9000 doubles :-P I even have the upgraded Demon drive shaft on my Eliminators!
    whats your verdict ? in my case it can only get better for rickety 5002's .... but have you seen a marked improvement ? i should prolly assume ...yes since youve upgraded more than 1 set of pedals ..lol

4. KCCO

whats your verdict ? in my case it can only get better for rickety 5002's .... but have you seen a marked improvement ? i should prolly assume ...yes since youve upgraded more than 1 set of pedals ..lol
    I currently use the Trick driveshaft on my DW 9000 Double pedal and it is fantastic. Huge improvement over the DW shaft. I also used it on the DW MDD and MCD pedals and if was even more of an improvement on those models. I highly recommend the Trick Shaft.
    Drum Workshop 6 Piece Collectors Series in Ruby Glass
    Various Snares
    DW 9000 Double Pedal
    Motion Pro Throne

Roland TD 50 KV
    Pearl Demon Chain Double Pedal
    Roland PM 30 Monitor

5. th droids yerlookn4

Quote Originally Posted by Up2Speed View Post
    I currently use the Trick driveshaft on my DW 9000 Double pedal and it is fantastic. Huge improvement over the DW shaft. I also used it on the DW MDD and MCD pedals and if was even more of an improvement on those models. I highly recommend the Trick Shaft.
    okay, im sold ...lol i recently purchased the dominator double pedal ... im wondering why i took so long .. for some reason i thought compression spring would make the pedal so totally different ..boy was i wrong ..lol the drive shaft is prolly next .. im totally drunk on the cool aid ..lol

6. The Hardware Guy

i thought compression spring would make the pedal so totally different ..boy was i wrong
    Elaborate?

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

7. th droids yerlookn4

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Elaborate?
    well , i think i was almost a victim of not trying something without checking it out myself ...some of my friends kinda shot the pedals down based on there experiences with the only other pedal we'd heard of with a compression spring ..which was this ancient tama pedal...... i had tried this pedal , and hated it ..when i finally got around to playing the trick pedal ,,i was blown away ...i was also told that the pedal would have a different feekl and i'd have to get used to it ... that didnt happen ..lol maybe im weird ...(i probably am ) but i like the feel of these i seldom see a product that lives up to the advertising hype .. they're very nice pedals ..lol