Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 30 of 30
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)
    Posts
    2,947

    Default

    The ux-80 from what I seen is usually used to attach a hi hat stand to a rack or as a cymbal arm extension for a rack I think

  2. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North AL
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    The ux-80 from what I seen is usually used to attach a hi hat stand to a rack or as a cymbal arm extension for a rack I think
    Well this is what it looks like. Name:  20171221_172224.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  27.0 KB
    Pearl Masters Maple Complete Vermillion Sparkle
    22X18 8X8 10X9 12X9 16X16
    PAISTE Signatures
    Eric Singer Sig snare / Simon Phillips Sig snare (Gladiator) / Tama SLP Brass snare


  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)
    Posts
    2,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killerkick View Post
    Well this is what it looks like. <img src="https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=507140"/>
    Oh, I thought it was longer than that.

    Matt will let us know what it's used for lol

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)
    Posts
    2,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killerkick View Post
    Well this is what it looks like. <img src="https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=507140"/>
    I think I figured it out. You can put that into a cymbal stand base then you have a clamp stand.

  5. Pearl Masters Drummer

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    5,906

    Default

    Love that you invested and used the aluminum optimounts on your kit. Looks really nice!!!

    It can certainly be fun and overwhelming as far as setups, footprint on the floor, and clamps and tons of cymbal stands go to find the right configuration.

    However, I found that once you go rack you never go back : )

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North AL
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jutt8 View Post
    Love that you invested and used the aluminum optimounts on your kit. Looks really nice!!!

    It can certainly be fun and overwhelming as far as setups, footprint on the floor, and clamps and tons of cymbal stands go to find the right configuration.

    However, I found that once you go rack you never go back : )
    Thanks. Yea this set-up shouldn't be this complicated. I think the problem is this "mystery piece of a clamp" that has me discombobulated. It was free so I shouldn't complain.

    Love the rack ease. Used to employ that. Maybe I should go back.
    Pearl Masters Maple Complete Vermillion Sparkle
    22X18 8X8 10X9 12X9 16X16
    PAISTE Signatures
    Eric Singer Sig snare / Simon Phillips Sig snare (Gladiator) / Tama SLP Brass snare


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •