Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pearl Quads

1. Registered User

Default Pearl Quads

Here's my son playing " vintage " white Pearl quads in his high school marching band. Informal dress for homecoming. I say vintage because I'm sure these are the ones the high school had when I was there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Registered User

Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)

Cool. Looks like he was enjoying it.

I kinda wish I went into marching band, my stick control would be SOOOOO much better right now LOL

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    Cool. Looks like he was enjoying it. I kinda wish I went into marching band, my stick control would be SOOOOO much better right now LOL

Quite the step up from the cowbell he was playing in the last pic I shared. He also got his walking boot off. He saw me standing there, so that s what the big grin is for.

4. Registered User

Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    Quite the step up from the cowbell he was playing in the last pic I shared. He also got his walking boot off. He saw me standing there, so that s what the big grin is for.
    I remember the cowbell lol. That was cool of the band director to find a way for him to still perform.

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    I remember the cowbell lol. That was cool of the band director to find a way for him to still perform.
    Yeah, she's a great gal and really into the band. Something not always found in a small public school.