Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Natural Finish Army

Hey Lonny, Go Tigers ............................... not this year. Team is Totally out of sync. Time for a rebuild, hopefully they can dump those contracts of Cabrera, V.Martinez, Zimmerman, Upton, Kinsler, Sanchez, and dare I say Verlander. A new GM, and Manager would help to .........................

2. life start at 125bpm

i'm still solidly anchored to the washington logo.

GO EXPOS...EUUU, NATIONAL GOOO!! haha...
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

3. Bad Girlfriend

This could be the year of The Raiders and The Dodgers. They should pick up some healthier pitchers before the deadline; but I've been saying that for years. The Raiders look great on paper now if they can stay away from injuries.

Chase Utley just got a double against the Angels in LA. Tomorrow they have to travel to Anaheim for 2 more games. Go Dodgers! We score 1 and still have 2 on with 1 out.
    Rally Time! Dodgers Win 4 to 0! Sing The Song! https://youtu.be/KcADqxnQA_4

I heard back from the Beatle Tribute and I might get an audition. Me as Ringo and they just said shave the beard and they have the Ludwigs.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by nova; 06-28-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

4. Away From The World

Quote Originally Posted by phips View Post
    Hey Mike, I hear yeah about the "Americas Cup". But, as Nelson said, they really have jumped the shark over the last 10 - 20 years. As a kid I followed it as much as I could through Sail magazines. I've always loved to sail, although the last few years I have not done much.

And why is it that the powers to be in the sport (or any sport) feel they need to change it to get more "attention". That ALWAYS ruins the very core of what the sport is all about. The Americas Cup survived for well over 100 years. And was one of the most coveted trophies there was. True, not many were able to participate, but it was supported by people who really cared about the sport, and that's all that really matters ........... isn't it ?
    Hey Jeff, yes it has been an exclusive club for a long time which many don't like. The nationality debate is one that has come up again, suggesting that each team must have crew members only from the country they represent. Currently each team is multi-national in personnel, and most teams have Kiwi's in them. I think that clause would benefit NZ the most as we have the best sailors though many NZ sailors would be out of a job as there are only so many members on each team. I'd be surprised if they introduced that rule.

But yes, the sport is what matters. Here is an interesting question for you all; what are the top 3 Olympic sports you would say are you countries best and most successful events? In this thread that would be the US or Canada. For NZ it would be Rowing, Sailing & Canoeing. No surprise that they are water sports, as we are surrounded by it. In 4th place is Cycling, which added to the top 3 covers the skill set of our America's Cup crew!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

5. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    I heard back from the Beatle Tribute and I might get an audition. Me as Ringo and they just said shave the beard and they have the Ludwigs.
    You like the Tama Star drums Lonny? Or did that pic slip in by mistake?
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

6. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hey Jeff, yes it has been an exclusive club for a long time which many don't like. The nationality debate is one that has come up again, suggesting that each team must have crew members only from the country they represent. Currently each team is multi-national in personnel, and most teams have Kiwi's in them. I think that clause would benefit NZ the most as we have the best sailors though many NZ sailors would be out of a job as there are only so many members on each team. I'd be surprised if they introduced that rule.
    Could each country elect to field more than one team, given different sponsors and crews?

Here is an interesting question for you all; what are the top 3 Olympic sports you would say are you countries best and most successful events?
    I don't generally follow the Olympics, so I'm going to guess hockey, curling, and either some sort of downhill skiing/snowboarding or biathlon.

7. Registered User

Lonny Go play with them - You could dress like the psychedelic era Beatles I see the picture of Ringo is a suit. Just review what they play and take a crack at it they have the Ludwigs easy - Would you really get a Tama set? those are nice
    Session prestige select 14x 12 tom Shell with badge Teal available

Diamond Burst MMX 4 Sale Black hardware 12,14,16,22 PM

8. Natural Finish Army

^^^^^ I agree, what have you got to loose. Go check it out, could lead to some thing else ....................

9. Natural Finish Army

But yes, the sport is what matters. Here is an interesting question for you all; what are the top 3 Olympic sports you would say are you countries best and most successful events? In this thread that would be the US or Canada. For NZ it would be Rowing, Sailing & Canoeing. No surprise that they are water sports, as we are surrounded by it. In 4th place is Cycling, which added to the top 3 covers the skill set of our America's Cup crew!
    Good points ,and another reason it poisons the sport when they change things.

Hmmmm, really not sure what the top sports would be. I'm sure there not sailing related though .

10. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by phips View Post
    ^^^^^ I agree, what have you got to loose. Go check it out, could lead to some thing else ....................
    immediately when nova stated that a beatles tribute made contact , i reflected that a decent beatles tribute is rarely out of work.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

11. Registered User

Here is an interesting question for you all; what are the top 3 Olympic sports you would say are you countries best and most successful events?
    Top 3 sports for US in Olympics?
    Basketball
    Gymnastics
    Swimming

12. Bad Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by richie rich View Post
    Lonny Go play with them - You could dress like the psychedelic era Beatles I see the picture of Ringo is a suit. Just review what they play and take a crack at it they have the Ludwigs easy - Would you really get a Tama set? those are nice
    I'm waiting for the song list from them. Nothing to loose here.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY