Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 115 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,369 to 1,380 of 1540
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    loll..why? i have my national licence....been racing for close to 10 years....in the 90's and 2000's!! just a different kind of racing,.really.key is knowing the course perfectly and a well prepared bike.

...and it's not the TT june race,it's the august manx grand prix,which is the mandatory passage for new comers.not as fast!! don't worry,i'm not goin to race the clock against john macguinness lol

i'm already supported by a pro racer who compete in the big boy's race TT in june.he's gonna pick up my crate at the airport for me,and carry it to his shop...i'm already well advanced in the project.the FIM licence is what scares me the most
    Mon ami- it was a scant three months ago that you were lamenting the state of your back and life and wondering if you'd ever be able to even get up on skis again. That's some recovery!
    Way Too Much Crap

2. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Mon ami- it was a scant three months ago that you were lamenting the state of your back and life and wondering if you'd ever be able to even get up on skis again. That's some recovery!
    well...i'm presentlly debating between the alpinestar gp tech V2 with the air bag system , or a sim ple back protector arrangement,which is what most do....but i tell myself that my back worth gold to me,so it might end up with the gold treatement lol.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

3. Playing since 1976

well...i'm presentlly debating between the alpinestar gp tech V2 with the air bag system , or a sim ple back protector arrangement,which is what most do....but i tell myself that my back worth gold to me,so it might end up with the gold treatement lol.
    How about some premium bubble wrap?
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

4. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    How about some premium bubble wrap?
    hey!! great idea.....while i now your post is opportunist ,since you must have a good stock of it for sale with all the drums you buy everyday lol?

Last edited by rollracer; 03-05-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

5. Playing since 1976

hey!! great idea.....while i now your post is opportunist ,since you must have a good stock of it for sale with all the drums you buy everyday lol?

Hahaha... I always have some around... lots of stuff coming in and going out.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

6. Bad Girlfriend

I rode a motorcycle one year 1975-1976. It is very expensive unless you are a mechanic. I love to look at them and yours is very pretty Nelson.

I have never crashed or fell off of my drums.

Matt; you look ready to be shipped!
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

7. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    I rode a motorcycle one year 1975-1976. It is very expensive unless you are a mechanic. I love to look at them and yours is very pretty Nelson.

this one saves me a lot of preping work.it already has K-tech race suspension front and rear , FT quickshifter - autoblipper,brembo masters, with a flashed ecu. the only thing ill get rid of is the abs system and the sharkskins bodies .ugliest race skins i've ever seen. my friend asked me if i want to make the trek to daytona on monday in his chevy cruz ,to see the 200 superbike race next week end .. the more i think about it, the more i think it might be a very uncomfortable ride.gonna stay home tapping my drums instead . .
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

8. Away From The World

Hope it's all enjoyable and goes well Nelson, Isle of Man is on the bucket list of many a rider..

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

9. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post

I like big, slow, loud bikes...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Way Too Much Crap

10. Registered User

I like all kinds of bikes.

11. Registered User

phx-az since 1978. The best sunsets occur during the monsoon season June-Sept.

I love the Suzuki dirt bike. So nice
    "Now just a minute. This is a press conference. The last thing I want to do is answer a lot of questions."

United States Army General Maynard M. Mitchell
    Press briefing. Korea 1950

12. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hope it's all enjoyable and goes well Nelson, Isle of Man is on the bucket list of many a rider..
    many new zealander riders are running strong at either the IOM TT , OR THE MANX GP (which is the race i will enter) ;bruce anstey is one hell of a kiwi rider ,and a TT legend. learned via my contact in UK that bruce will not ride the IOM this year ...he's batteling cancer for the 3rd time. bruce is legend ,at 48 he's still a giant in the supersport class.another kiwi big name , paul dobbs , got killed in the ballagarey ( nicknamed ballascary by the experienced riders ) sector in the 2018 edition .he was a regular of the event . most accidents there involve a ''mechanical''...this why bike preping is crucial. mine will be impeccable with only the best stuff on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sticks4drums View Post
    I like all kinds of bikes.

[URL=https://s1197.photobucket.com/user/Sticks4drums/media/Softail%20Slim%20S/heatshield_zpsgwlalvtt.jpeg.html][IMG]
    collecting drums...then what else,collecting bikes lol?

love this HD version. i can see me riding it when i'll get older .

i especially like the look of those short windshield. looks bad ***.
    Last edited by rollracer; 03-09-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    sabian HHX's/AAX's