Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
  1. Away From The World

Quote Originally Posted by dudme View Post
    Awesome Mike! I was in Rome about ten years ago. I have a picture of a road leading into the city where you can see three inbound lanes but the cars were five across. I figured that the lines were merely a suggestion.
    Yeah the roads are crazy for sure, especially for the "small town" country I come from! Cars weaving in and out, the taxi driver we had was going over 85mph lol

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

2. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thanks Lonny!
    I am in Rome Italy right now, amazing history!
    Todd Sucherman is in Italy too doing a drum clinic, so.close yet so far!
    Crazy. Facebook just reminded me that on this exact day last year I was in Rome, Italy too.
    Last edited by dale w miller; 09-21-2018 at 07:15 AM.

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thanks LD! The history in Rome is mind blowing. As one of our guides said, there is not enough minutes in a lifetime to explore everything there. Over 2000 years later they are still discovering things. The scale of the Pantheon and the Colosseum are off the charts, the Romans set the bar high for construction way back when! We are now in Paris, with a rich history of it's own!
    Sounds like you are having a great trip, an getting to go to some really nice places! Hope the rest of the trip is just as good!

4. Too Hot To Handle

It's Jam day!
    It would be so cool to go to Europe. I would love to see all of the castles in Wales and Sussex. The English were so often so cruel. Wales fell to them in 1283. They fought each other (the 4 tribes) and there were so many Englishmen under King Edward the 2nd.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

5. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    It's Jam day!
    It would be so cool to go to Europe. I would love to see all of the castles in Wales and Sussex. The English were so often so cruel. Wales fell to them in 1283. They fought each other (the 4 tribes) and there were so many Englishmen under King Edward the 2nd.
    I’ve been there many times on tour, but never as a tourist. My wife loves the Tudor era and is dying to go there to see the castles. I’m interested in that history, but I am not a fan of UK weather.

Personally, my next choice would be Tokeyo. My participation in aikido only makes my desire even greater.

6. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    I’ve been there many times on tour, but never as a tourist. My wife loves the Tudor era and is dying to go there to see the castles. I’m interested in that history, but I am not a fan of UK weather.

Personally, my next choice would be Tokeyo. My participation in aikido only makes my desire even greater.
    Tokyo is nice too.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

7. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Tokyo is nice too.
    And Heroshema...

8. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    And Heroshema...
    oups....the risk of seeing the resident spelling nazi performing an emergency landing here is high lol.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

9. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    oups....the risk of seeing the resident spelling nazi performing an emergency landing here is high lol.
    You have me confused with someone else. Spelling is not my forte. Grammar is a different story. Dale knows I was playing, hence the smiley face. I’ve never been to Japan, but just thinking about Hiroshima gives me the chills.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

10. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    You have me confused with someone else. Spelling is not my forte. Grammar is a different story. Dale knows I was playing, hence the smiley face. I’ve never been to Japan, but just thinking about Hiroshima gives me the chills.
    nono....lol...it was an allusion to THE spelling nazi of this site.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's