Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 1,309 to 1,320 of 1320
  1. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    Gronk was a giant and great tight end. It was Eldelman that the Rams couldn't cover! That dude had the game of his life! Good game Nelson!
    seems like decades looking at the game made you a connaisseur lonny.yesterday night, most people were saying that the game was a dull one because it was all about defense...including myself. defense is a great part of the game,we should be able to appreciate that,you did.
    Last edited by rollracer; 02-04-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

2. Bad Girlfriend

Offense gets the glory and the defense wins the game. Where was the Ram's Running game?

The Raiders are going to play the 2019 season in the SF Giants baseball park. The LA Oakland Las Vegas Raiders of San Francisco?
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

3. life start at 125bpm

Offense gets the glory and the defense wins the game. Where was the Ram's Running game?

The Raiders are going to play the 2019 season in the SF Giants baseball park. The LA Oakland Las Vegas Raiders of San Francisco?

LOL!!!
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

4. Bad Girlfriend

I bought 2 Carvin PA Subs yesterday with an 18" speaker in each. The bass player is going to bring another power amp and some cables to hook these babies up Sat before we play. They sound incredible in the shop and I got them for a great deal! $500.00. My GAS finally escaped just where the band needed it!
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians

MASTERS ARMY

5. life start at 125bpm

I bought 2 Carvin PA Subs yesterday with an 18" speaker in each. The bass player is going to bring another power amp and some cables to hook these babies up Sat before we play. They sound incredible in the shop and I got them for a great deal! $500.00. My GAS finally escaped just where the band needed it!
    i thought you had a problem with the neighborhood regarding sound pressure exiting your practice space- garage....with those speakers the roof is gonna lift a foot and more LOL..
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

6. Bad Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    i thought you had a problem with the neighborhood regarding sound pressure exiting your practice space- garage....with those speakers the roof is gonna lift a foot and more LOL..
    That old fart moved or died or something. Things have been cool in the jamroom!
    PEARL DRUMS

MASTERS ARMY

7. Bad Girlfriend

Man those 18" Carvins are sweet! My bass player brought 2 power amps and a crossover-mixer to allow those 2 cabinets and my 15" Yamahas to practice. When we go out those 4 will face out and we'll use my power amp and the other 4 cabinets as monitors. We're getting closer after 2 rehearsals with this lead guitarist. He and the other guitarist got together twice between the 2 rehearsals, while the bass player and I upgraded the PA.

https://youtu.be/aEdtaZBOzgk
    PEARL DRUMS

MASTERS ARMY

8. Bad Girlfriend

It's Jam Day!

Bring out the 18" Carvin Subs!
    PEARL DRUMS

MASTERS ARMY

9. Vintage 1968

Man those 18" Carvins are sweet! My bass player brought 2 power amps and a crossover-mixer to allow those 2 cabinets and my 15" Yamahas to practice. When we go out those 4 will face out and we'll use my power amp and the other 4 cabinets as monitors. We're getting closer after 2 rehearsals with this lead guitarist. He and the other guitarist got together twice between the 2 rehearsals, while the bass player and I upgraded the PA.

https://youtu.be/aEdtaZBOzgk
    I remember that song.
    Random obscure cool group from my youth:

10. Chomp, Chomp

Lonny, those babies must weight 50+ pounds each. Who gets the privilege of hauling them? Why do drummers seem to always provide the PA? It’s not like they don’t have enough to transport. Anyway, I bet they sound great.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

11. Vintage 1968

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Lonny, those babies must weight 50+ pounds each. Who gets the privilege of hauling them? Why do drummers seem to always provide the PA? It’s not like they don’t have enough to transport. Anyway, I bet they sound great.
    Funny you should mention that: I've owned several in my time. I also own guitar amps (I don't play, but I tinkle with them.) You would not believe how many "guitarists" will show up to jam with a drummer with either no amp or a 10 watt backstage amp.
    Random obscure cool group from my youth:

12. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by dudme View Post
    Funny you should mention that: I've owned several in my time. I also own guitar amps (I don't play, but I tinkle with them.) You would not believe how many "guitarists" will show up to jam with a drummer with either no amp or a 10 watt backstage amp.
    I’m hoping you mean tinker. I know exactly what you mean. I have a 100W Fender with two 12’s that I bought for the same reason. I dabble with the guitar and the ukulele and a small practice amp would have been more than enough for me, but one of my guitar players didn’t want to carry his big amp and would bring his practice amp.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals