Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 114 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,357 to 1,368 of 1410
  1. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    It's Jam Day!

The day I've been waiting for!

I've been using my 2002-C Dbl Power Shifter Eliminator Pedals for a long time and I have another set still in the box.
    This is simple, you need another kit to go with your extra pedal .
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    I posted this in the whatís new gear thread but I couldnít resist my favorite thread. Even though my double and single elim pedals have performed flawlessly for many years I bought a single Elim Redline and my favorite puresound Custom proís.

I have thought about getting a demon drive single but choose the Redline instead.Besides my favorite drum guy at my local GC gave me a killer deal !
    Thatís a killer pedal. To be honest, I wish I would have gotten the redline instead of the Demon Chain. Donít get me wrong, itís a great pedal and all, but as Marv said it has all the adjustments and plays just as good for a lot less money! I think you made the right move. Iíd sell mine and get the redline but I could never recoup the lost money! Congrats on the awesome pedal!

3. Skeld-the -wicked

Good one Marv but I do have 3 kits. Thx LD, Iím sure the Demon Chain pedal is great. Just so you know Marv ,the Phosphor Bronze FF will always be with me nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean hey?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by skeld-the-wicked; 02-24-2019 at 07:44 AM.
    Pearl Drums
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

4. A Passion Play ...

Sweet pedal Paul.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

5. Skeld-the -wicked

Thx Eric. Im going to test drive it today. How have you been Eric?
    Pearl Drums
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

6. A Passion Play ...

Hanging in there.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

7. Bad Girlfriend

I saw a single Mapex all black pedal when I got the Carvins. It looked really interesting but 1st someday I'll put my other pedal together and try that. Meanwhile no complaints with my old one.

I really like your Redline Single Eliminator Paul!
    Last edited by nova; 02-25-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

8. life start at 125bpm

just a little out of context,i know,but just wanted to let my friends know my back is getting back in shape that great , (even if i still have another non invasive lite surgery to make a small correction involving a tiny nerve ) that i'm now trying to get my FIM licence to compete in the manx grand prix next august on the isle of man,which is situated in the ireland sea .it's a race that is on my bucket list since decades,and i feel it's now the right time to do it. as some organisation's officials told me couple days ago,i need to compete in 3 races here this summer so i can get the FIM licence needed to race the MGP.

here's my new ride.a 2014 r1 . gonna send the motor for a complete blue print so the motor will be right on manufacturer's specs. last thing you want for that road race is a mechanical.
    Name:  $_59.JPG
Views: 42
Size:  83.4 KB

if verything goes as expected,will land on the island 2 weeks prior to the race to learn the 37.75 miles course made out of 250+ corners.i'm planning to do 3 laps everyday for 2 weeks on a mid size bike at legal speed limits to learn every inches of the course. the superstock race is a 4 laps race.we race on closed public streets around the island. this race is on since 1907. it's the most famous road race on the planet,every years hundreds of riders from all across the world are trying their luck around the island.joey dunlop,john macguinness,ian hutchinson are the iconic IOM TT racers.me,i'm just gonna compete in what is called ''the newcommer's race'' which is held in august...the TT being held in june.the manx GP is the mandatory race for those who wants to compete at the IOM TT .that means you compete at the MGP,and if you get a good result you might be allowed to race at the TT with the'''big boys ''. now,i need to informerly participate in 3 races in canada to get my FIM licence,which i will do,but i plan to only ''participate''' seeking the last place at the end of each races.i don't want to challenge myself here .i just want to complete each races so i can get my FIM licence.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

9. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    just a little out of context,i know,but just wanted to let my friends know my back is getting back in shape that great , (even if i still have another non invasive lite surgery to make a small correction involving a tiny nerve ) that i'm now trying to get my FIM licence to compete in the manx grand prix next august on the isle of man,which is situated in the ireland sea .it's a race that is on my bucket list since decades,and i feel it's now the right time to do it. as some organisation's officials told me couple days ago,i need to compete in 3 races here this summer so i can get the FIM licence needed to race the MGP.

here's my new ride.a 2014 r1 . gonna send the motor for a complete blue print so the motor will be right on manufacturer's specs. last thing you want for that road race is a mechanical.
    Name:  $_59.JPG
Views: 42
Size:  83.4 KB

if verything goes as expected,will land on the island 2 weeks prior to the race to learn the 37.75 miles course made out of 250+ corners.i'm planning to do 3 laps everyday for 2 weeks on a mid size bike at legal speed limits to learn every inches of the course. the superstock race is a 4 laps race.we race on closed public streets around the island. this race is on since 1907. it's the most famous road race on the planet,every years hundreds of riders from all across the world are trying their luck around the island.joey dunlop,john macguinness,ian hutchinson are the iconic IOM TT racers.me,i'm just gonna compete in what is called ''the newcommer's race'' which is held in august...the TT being held in june.the manx GP is the mandatory race for those who wants to compete at the IOM TT .that means you compete at the MGP,and if you get a good result you might be allowed to race at the TT with the'''big boys ''. now,i need to informerly participate in 3 races in canada to get my FIM licence,which i will do,but i plan to only ''participate''' seeking the last place at the end of each races.i don't want to challenge myself here .i just want to complete each races so i can get my FIM licence.
    The TT?!?!

Are you out of your MIND Nelson?!?!?
    Way Too Much Crap

10. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    The TT?!?!

Are you out of your MIND Nelson?!?!?
    loll..why? i have my national licence....been racing for close to 10 years....in the 90's and 2000's!! just a different kind of racing,.really.key is knowing the course perfectly and a well prepared bike.

...and it's not the TT june race,it's the august manx grand prix,which is the mandatory passage for new comers.not as fast!! don't worry,i'm not goin to race the clock against john macguinness lol

i'm already supported by a pro racer who compete in the big boy's race TT in june.he's gonna pick up my crate at the airport for me,and carry it to his shop...i'm already well advanced in the project.the FIM licence is what scares me the most
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

11. Registered User

Color me impressed. I don't ride at all. Yet I watch some of the TT every year. Not much room for error on that course.

Very cool man. Lots of pics are expected.

12. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    Color me impressed. I don't ride at all. Yet I watch some of the TT every year. Not much room for error on that course.

Very cool man. Lots of pics are expected.
    yes,i'm gonna have a lot of pics. it's quite a race. there will be close to 100 entries in each class. if i can get a top 20 i'm gonna float on a cloud for weeks lol....there's only one course in canada where i can reproduce the kind of speeds i will have to face.i'm already registred for the 4&6 track days at mosport ...on the other n hand,once my motor will be done(prepared by KWS in charleston) i will have to keep it fresh for the island,that means i must baby it at the track days....i must rebuild my speed anyways,so first things first LOL
    Last edited by rollracer; 03-04-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    sabian HHX's/AAX's