Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
  1. Chomp, Chomp

On this Veterans’ Day, I would like to thank all of you who served our nation. Risking your life to protect and serve your country is both noble and courageous and I am truly grateful to all of those who have served and are now serving.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

2. Skeld-the -wicked

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    On this Veterans’ Day, I would like to thank all of you who served our nation. Risking your life to protect and serve your country is both noble and courageous and I am truly grateful to all of those who have served and are now serving.
    Great post Marv ! How are you and your family doing? All is well at the north wall.
    Last edited by skeld-the-wicked; 11-12-2017 at 03:57 AM.
    6 pc Masters Premium Diamond Burst
    6 pc Masters MMX Midnight Purple Fade
    All Pearl Hardware
    Zildjan As & Ks

3. Playing since 1976

+1! Nice thought Marv.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

4. Registered User

I,ll add +3 , Our City had a great Parade for Veteran's yesterday which I did attend thx Marv!
    Needing 12x9 MMX TOM have 12x 10 available

MMX 14 x 6.5 SNARE GOLD Hdw
    Purple Mist
    For Sale
    MMX 14x6.5 Gold HDW
    purple Mist snare

5. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    Great post Marv ! How are you and your family doing? All is well at the north wall.
    Hey Paul, All is well down south. We’re done with hurricanes for this season (I hope). I went to the anesthesiologist today for my one month follow up after the epidural and he cleared me for limited golf. I haven’t played for five months. Luckily, I’ve been able to play my drums.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    +1! Nice thought Marv.
    Quote Originally Posted by richie rich View Post
    I,ll add +3 , Our City had a great Parade for Veteran's yesterday which I did attend thx Marv!
    Thanks guys. I was born 67 years ago today. I grew up watching the Vietnam war on TV. I couldn’t believe what our guys were going through. This wasn’t Hollywood. I was an average teen who was more interested in girls and rock & roll, than about about what it’s like to be in the military. Then I started watching the war unfold on tv. It scared the crap out of me. I still like girls and rock & roll, but I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for those who serve and have served. We enjoy the lives we have because they keep us safe.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

6. life start at 125bpm

We enjoy the lives we have because they keep us safe.
    +1
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

7. Away From The World

Hear, hear Marv.

On the same day we marked Armistice Day, that commemorates the signing of the WWI armistice, reflecting on the sacrifices that were made in the hope of securing lasting peace.

In the Great War of 1914 to 1918, New Zealand, with a population of 1.1 million in 1914, sent 100,000 men and women abroad. In total, the troops provided for foreign-service by New Zealand during the war represented 10% of its 1914 population between the ages of 20-45. By the time the war ended, 16,700 had died and over 40,000 were wounded – a higher per capita casualty rate than any other country involved.

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

8. Playing since 1976

I wanted to check in to say hi Lonny, Marv, Mike, Nelson, Paul, and anyone else I ignantly missed LOL.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

9. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hear, hear Marv.

On the same day we marked Armistice Day, that commemorates the signing of the WWI armistice, reflecting on the sacrifices that were made in the hope of securing lasting peace.

In the Great War of 1914 to 1918, New Zealand, with a population of 1.1 million in 1914, sent 100,000 men and women abroad. In total, the troops provided for foreign-service by New Zealand during the war represented 10% of its 1914 population between the ages of 20-45. By the time the war ended, 16,700 had died and over 40,000 were wounded – a higher per capita casualty rate than any other country involved.
    There is a special bond among the Five Eyes. While we’re on all ends of the planet, we are united by language and morals. The world would be quite different had the Central Powers not been defeated. I certainly appreciate the huge sacrifice that NZ made.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

10. Touch Too Much!

Happy birthday Marv! Sorry I'm late but I'm on break from drumming for a while. I'll probably want back in after the holidays but for now; I want something completely different.

https://youtu.be/BEhMjZGJQ-Y?list=RDBEhMjZGJQ-Y

It was sad to read Malcolm Young died today RIP. It's even sadder that I'm 6 months older than he was.

https://youtu.be/fKhTk0IynHM?list=RDBEhMjZGJQ-Y
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by nova; 11-18-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

11. life start at 125bpm

malcolm young is out? woaw. we've lost a high count of rockers in 2017.....i can picture planet rock getting shaked hard when such player like neil peart will pass away.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's