Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147
Results 1,753 to 1,758 of 1758
  1. life start at 125bpm

funny you're talking openly about it.haven't been single since a long long time,but i sometimes contemplate the idea of being alone for awhile.....especially since i'm getting back to some racing activities. i'm not gonna get back at it full time,but i'm defenitely goin to get some sport every time i feel to,and it kind of created some '''friction''' at home to the point where i know that if i was set to a more expensive investment into racing,i'd probably loose her for good,which is something i don't want, BUT,i still want to race anyways........so ,i wonder sometimes how it would feel being alone on my own,single again,free to meet ....or not.......after all these years sharing my life with someone,it must be something really special; maybe i'd get lost for awhile....i don't know.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

2. Vintage 1968

Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    Thx MB , both of us were married before so the 2nd time around is a charm. We were married in Grand Cayman and what are the odds Hurricane Gordon was heading our way and 2 days before it changed course enough to miss us. Early in our marriage we did a lot of Scuba diving in the Caribbean and Grand Cayman was our favorite diving destination.
    I was in the Caribbean during Hurricane Gordon. Taking a family cruise out of Tampa and had to spend an extra night in Tampa because the boat couldn't get to the port.

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    We went out for Thanksgiving dinner about 4:30pm. We passed a Target and Best Buy along the way. Both had lines wrapped around the buildings.
    Many of the electronic stores will have some deals, but often they’re limited to the first ten or so buyers. I don’t like crowds or waiting in line. I think it was two years ago when some people were trampled at a Walmart. There is no bargain worth your life. Basically at my age, if I want or need something, I already have it. I think we’ve all purchased “bargains” that we didn’t need and never used.
    I saw a friend of mine over Thanksgiving that works in the office at WalMart in my home town. He said that they advertised that they would have the Apple Watch (I think that is what it was) for a great deal on Black Friday. He said that they got in 6. He said that they would usually get in at least a hundred or so.

I'm playing in the snow up in Detroit for a bit. Should make it back to Alabama by Christmas.
    Random obscure cool group from my youth:

3. Away From The World

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    Dust and dog hair. Diva has an undercoat and an overcoat. Evan with brushing I get white dog hair all over. I usually wear black so often it shows. She is a beautiful dog so it's worth it. Either she or the sire is sterile. Frieda was the one that wanted puppies the most and now that she's gone, I'm going to get Diva spayed. Everything should be cleared first but Diva and I are both happier without her. New band is off to a good start.
    We are thankful our dog is part poodle, having realized the non-shedding poodle characteristic is a reason why many breeds are crossed with them. But regardless of that we all love our dogs and they reciprocate! Good to hear about the band!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

4. Natural Finish Army

Hello guys, how's everybody been ? I find myself thinking of this place a lot, and wonder why I've not been participating. Have not come up with a good reason, so I may be bugging you guys from time to time.

Hope all is well ................................

5. Vintage 1968

Quote Originally Posted by phips View Post
    Hello guys, how's everybody been ? I find myself thinking of this place a lot, and wonder why I've not been participating. Have not come up with a good reason, so I may be bugging you guys from time to time.

Hope all is well ................................
    You knew I was near.

I'm in Wixom for the month.
    Random obscure cool group from my youth:

6. Bad Girlfriend

My big sister is throwing her yearly Christmas party on the 22nd. On the day I'm going to the club and I'm sure that there will be lots there. On New Years Eve we are having a pot luck, and a dance and party until 1:00 pm on the 1st. Should all be fun! New Years Eve 2017 was the last time I played out. That bass player quit because he was tired of dealing alone with the PA. The singers weren't much help. Now he's in an original metal band that only records. They don't want to play out. I love to play live but I hate to pack, unpack, pack, move back and set it back up. It's funny how little thought we gave that when we were younger than now!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by nova; 12-13-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY