Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,573 to 1,584 of 1622
  1. life start at 125bpm

yep...thanks to those who are willing to go out there , their life on the line , so we can keep enjoying our freedome.thanks a thousands to all of them.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

2. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Happy 4th boys and girls.

I'll most likely be picking up that Ref snare.
    seriously? you're goin to love it,and it'll keep its value for ever. i think the price for a brand new unit is gonna keep goin up
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

3. Vintage 1968

Happy 4th boys and girls.

I'll most likely be picking up that Ref snare.
    It must have outstanding warrants.
    Random obscure cool group from my youth:

4. Unban nik12

Happy 4th boys and girls. I'll most likely be picking up that Ref snare.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    seriously? you're goin to love it,and it'll keep its value for ever. i think the price for a brand new unit is gonna keep goin up
    Really wish I could have swung it but I'm glad someone here is gonna be getting it. I'm sure I'll own a Ref of my own one day in a finish that I like more.

5. Chomp, Chomp

Wishing everyone a happy 4th of July. I’m not looking forward to all the amateur pyrotechnics. My dogs will be going crazy from 8:30 to 1:00.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

6. Away From The World

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Wishing everyone a happy 4th of July. I’m not looking forward to all the amateur pyrotechnics. My dogs will be going crazy from 8:30 to 1:00.
    Our dog barks at the rumble of a truck or Harley moving past, fireworks flip his lid!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

7. Vintage 1968

Interestingly enough, our dog was outside with us when we were shooting off fireworks tonight. Didn't seem to be bothered that much.

8. Experienced Noob

I have a spastic pug. Despite him being him, he remains completely unfazed by fireworks. The only thing I can think of as the reason for this is that there is a shooting range a few miles away so there are faint pops to be heard almost every day. Maybe being exposed to those sounds since 9 weeks old desensitized him. Otherwise, I have no explanation for why he doesn't go crazy on July 4th & New Year's Eve.

9. Vintage 1968

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Foreman View Post
    I have a spastic pug. Despite him being him, he remains completely unfazed by fireworks. The only thing I can think of as the reason for this is that there is a shooting range a few miles away so there are faint pops to be heard almost every day. Maybe being exposed to those sounds since 9 weeks old desensitized him. Otherwise, I have no explanation for why he doesn't go crazy on July 4th & New Year's Eve.
    Maybe he's just not that patriotic Mike.

10. Bad Girlfriend

Hope everyone had a great 4th! Today everyone (except Paul and I) deserve a fifth of their favorite poison! Diva hates fireworks and they really piss her off! In this neighborhood there are fireworks (cherry Bombs), and gun shots many nights a year and she chases them! Ole Lady and I let her chase around the back yard where she can't get out, for about an hour after dark. Then we took her in the house and she watched the Dodger game with me. They are going to be on again tonight and the Dodgers are the first team to win 60 games this year! I'm hoping for a Dodger- Yankee WS this year which happened so often when I was a kid! A Dodger vs ? WS would also be fine as long as we win it again. It's been a long drought!

https://youtu.be/KcADqxnQA_4
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

11. Skeld-the -wicked

I hope everyone had a great 4th . We have many neighbors that use fireworks and our dogs go nuts it’s is annoying but there isn’t much we can do but tolerate it for 3 or 4 days. Lonny , tomorrow I will join the Red Masters Army. I changed my mind about 5pc Masters Mahogany Classic at my local GC. Tonight I sold my 4pc MRX Midnight Fade locally on C/L to finance most of the purchase . These kits as you know are very rare 22x16 kick,16x16 Ft14x14 ft ,12x9 &10 x8 Rack Toms. No Tom arms and only one set of ft legs. I don’t think I’m going to get too much sleep tonight.

They need a good cleaning but overall they look really good for their age. Maybe Red Drums do sound and look better!

Hey JY it’s your turn The Ref Snare is calling for you!
    Last edited by skeld-the-wicked; 07-06-2019 at 04:54 AM.
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 5pc
    14 x 6.5 Phosphor Bronze FF Snare
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

12. Skeld-the -wicked

My new to me MHX just before showtime. Lonny is right Red Drums do sound better
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 5pc
    14 x 6.5 Phosphor Bronze FF Snare
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks