Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146
Results 1,741 to 1,746 of 1746
  1. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    OTFLMAO Matt!
    One of my friends sent that to me, but with the full language effect... it caught me off guard, and I almost choked LOL
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

2. Away From The World

Yes Lonny and friends I hope Thanksgiving was enjoyable. Seems at least the Black Friday sales have been embraced down here.

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

3. life start at 125bpm

^^^^

i've been out there hunting for scorching deals....the cohort was there again willing to kill for last items at 65 and more % off ....there was none of that. came home hands empty,pocket with still the same amount of many as when i left.,which is cool.things i was hunting were extra tools i don't even need right now (i'll need'em eventually) .like a 1/2 digital torque wrench ; i already have one ( 3/8) ,but not digital lol. prices were NOT out of the ususal deals at 30-40 % of the msrp prices. those black fridays aren't black anymore (your attention SJW,black is the new white lol) .just a trick to get people out dreaming of the catch of the year,which there isn't;but once there,they spend anyways,probably regretting later the amount of money spent for things they would have paid the same price later on.
    Last edited by rollracer; 11-30-2019 at 07:21 AM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

4. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    ^^^^

i've been out there hunting for scorching deals....the cohort was there again willing to kill for last items at 65 and more % off ....there was none of that. came home hands empty,pocket with still the same amount of many as when i left.,which is cool.things i was hunting were extra tools i don't even need right now (i'll need'em eventually) .like a 1/2 digital torque wrench ; i already have one ( 3/8) ,but not digital lol. prices were NOT out of the ususal deals at 30-40 % of the msrp prices. those black fridays aren't black anymore (your attention SJW,black is the new white lol) .just a trick to get people out dreaming of the catch of the year,which there isn't;but once there,they spend anyways,probably regretting later the amount of money spent for things they would have paid the same price later on.
    We went out for Thanksgiving dinner about 4:30pm. We passed a Target and Best Buy along the way. Both had lines wrapped around the buildings.
    Many of the electronic stores will have some deals, but often they’re limited to the first ten or so buyers. I don’t like crowds or waiting in line. I think it was two years ago when some people were trampled at a Walmart. There is no bargain worth your life. Basically at my age, if I want or need something, I already have it. I think we’ve all purchased “bargains” that we didn’t need and never used.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

5. Rogue Ex-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    I know you donít miss the hanging floor toms. That was a fad that didnít last.

Thanks Alex. I hope your Thanksgiving is a happy one as well.
    Thanks! It was pretty good.
    My One-Of-A-Kind Masters Premium BRP in #197: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=216550

Pearl - Ludwig - Zildjian - Sabian - Remo - Evans - Vic Firth

6. Rogue Ex-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    More than a month late...

Happy American Thanksgiving, y'all!
    We like our Thanksgiving with a side of FREEDOM!
    My One-Of-A-Kind Masters Premium BRP in #197: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=216550

Pearl - Ludwig - Zildjian - Sabian - Remo - Evans - Vic Firth