Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263
  1. Chomp, Chomp

Lonny, It seems like the Dodgers are one of the few teams that the Marlins can beat these days, and the Marlins are in last place in the NLE. Jeter played great ball, but I’m not impressed with some of his managerial decisions.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

2. Too Hot To Handle

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Lonny, It seems like the Dodgers are one of the few teams that the Marlins can beat these days, and the Marlins are in last place in the NLE. Jeter played great ball, but Im not impressed with some of his managerial decisions.
    And we naturally thought the Dodgers would be the West Champions again. They did beat the Marlins yesterday 7-0. The season is still new and there is time to turn it around.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

3. Skeld-the -wicked

To be honest I’m not much of a MLB fan but the Brewers are doing well 27-18 atop the central div. It’s a long season Lonny . We finally have nice weather up here and the B Side Band will be back in action on June 7th. We have 5 gigs in June along with 2 in my other band Four Wheel Drive.

Also the band Billy Lethal I used to be in will be in is playing with me behind the kit for a memorial tribute for the Bassman Fred Christensen. The leader Billy asked me and my Bass player Bill to play . 2 years ago I was let go or (fired) and at the time I took it very personal. I had decided to let it go some time ago and to my surprise he wants me back along with my Bassman bud. I don’t know how far it will go but I look forward to playing the Original heavy blues rock along with Trower, Bonamassa,Chris Duarte,Satriani,Deep Purple ,Kings X and many others. Good luck Lonny with the new Band and most of all have fun!
    6 pc Masters Premium Diamond Burst
    6 pc Masters MMX Midnight Purple Fade
    Sensitone nickel over Brass Snare.
    Zildjan As & Ks