Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
  1. Chomp, Chomp

Have you guys seen Matt's new drums on the "Show Us Your Kits" thread? It's definitely a beauty!
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Have you guys seen Matt's new drums on the "Show Us Your Kits" thread? It's definitely a beauty!
    Sure did Marv! That's going to be a beautiful kit, I can't wait to see it! If I ever buy another kit that is not a Pearl it will be a Tama.

3. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by LDdrummer View Post
    Sure did Marv! That's going to be a beautiful kit, I can't wait to see it! If I ever buy another kit that is not a Pearl it will be a Tama.
    I have three SLP snares and all are impressive. My pearl drums all have meticulously cut edges and the hardware is all beautifully chromed. Because of Pearl, I have high expectations in drums and Tama seems to be right up there with Pearl in quality.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

4. Touch Too Much!

Matt chose great drums again!
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

5. life start at 125bpm

I have three SLP snares and all are impressive. My pearl drums all have meticulously cut edges and the hardware is all beautifully chromed. Because of Pearl, I have high expectations in drums and Tama seems to be right up there with Pearl in quality.
    matt already stated that each drums he unboxed are flawless in assembly and finish ....

matt not complaining on the fit and finish of its new drums!!!...this say a lot on the tama QC lol.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    matt already stated that each drums he unboxed are flawless in assembly and finish ....

matt not complaining on the fit and finish of its new drums!!!...this say a lot on the tama QC lol.
    Well for the price of those drums, they better be perfect!

7. Playing since 1976

I want that dynamic bronze with the updated adjustable butt, but I don't want to spend that money right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    Matt chose great drums again!
    Thanks Lonny, I'm happy with how the drums turned out. I'm not happy with Drums on Sale at the moment. He was supposed get me the bass drum heads and accessories I needed to get the mini cannons running, on Wednesday, now I may not get them until Monday. I'm itching to hear the kick drums and snare drum together.

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post

I've never had a problem ordering Tama drums, period... both stock drums and custom one-offs. Their attention to detail is impeccable.
    I'M INTERESTED IN SELLING SOME OF MY PEARL SNARE DRUMS AND/OR SELLING THE BLACK HARDWARE ONLY. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT, CLICK THE LINK FOR MY WEBSITE BELOW. GO TO DRUMS/SNARE DRUMS. MESSAGE ME WITH ANY OFFERS.

My website ===> CLICK HERE
    My eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE

8. Away From The World

How is everybody doing? Don't get on here nearly as much as I used to, which has it's positives.

I know we don't talk politics in here but New Zealand just elected a new government, basically ousting the incumbent largest party for a coalition of small parties. To be honest I'm more interested in Matt's new kit!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

9. Natural Finish Army

Hey Guys, how's everybody doing ? ? ? Man, it's been a while since I've been hear.......... I do miss it. Been working in the shop the past few months, so my access to a computer has been limited. Hoping I get back to my REAL job soon. I'll try to check in more often, I'm WAYYYYY out of the loop.

Hey Lonny , congrats on the Dodgers going to the Big Show. VERY cool Although, if The Astros makes it, I will be rooting for them and JV. It's weird seeing JV in a Huston uniform. But hey, I'm glad he's on a good team. He's got many more good years left, and the Tigers are going to go through some tough times for a while ........................................ Enjoy the good times Lonny .................. ENJOY

10. Rogue Ex-Mod

Since it's apparently "Guys Who Aren't Around As Much Checking In Day" I guess I'll say hi too.

Hope you are all doing well. I'm happy for you Lonny, enjoy the World Series! I wish the Cubs had at least made it interesting but this team just never clicked like last year's team. I'll be rooting for the Dodgers no matter what. I hate the Yankees and I can't support the weird, American League Astros. National League for life!!!
    My One-Of-A-Kind Masters Premium BRP in #197: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=216550

Pearl - Ludwig - Zildjian - Sabian - Remo - Evans - Vic Firth

11. Touch Too Much!

Thank you guys! What about Kiki Hernandez hitting 3 homers in Game 5; including a Grand Slam! I thought Justin Turner and Chris Taylor sharing the MVP was nice and have really enjoyed Dodger Baseball all year! Plus there is more to come. We need 4 more wins now!
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY