Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 148 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,765 to 1,776 of 1841
  1. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    That's why I don't do it, though he seems to trust me enough to allow scissors near his eyes to trim overgrown hair. In fact he likes me cleaning his eyes to provide him a snack lol
    I could take my dogs to a groomer and have them done for $50 each, but that involves two trips. We tried several of the mobile groomers and found one guy that we really like. He charges $65 a dog and I give him a $20 tip. Since my back surgery, I find it hard to be bent over for the time it takes me to get the dogs looking decent. The groomer can bathe and groom a dog including trimming nails in about 40 minutes.
    Then there was the time that I forgot to put a comb on the clippers.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

2. Bad Girlfriend

Very cute dogs all! I used to have my dober-chow groomed at least twice a year. It's expensive but some of the groomers get creative.

So NYE party is an Alcothon with meetings every half hour. We aren't playing but my singer's other band is playing from 9-1 on NYE. She was in that band when I met her and they play NM music, Rancherous, Mariacchi, and Big Oldies. It's a potluck as well plus I know of 2 others I could drop in on. We all like a safe place and people bring food all night.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

3. Vintage 1968

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    I also bought a set of Wahl clippers. They worked well, but I was uncomfortable clipping around their eyes and other body parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    That's why I don't do it, though he seems to trust me enough to allow scissors near his eyes to trim overgrown hair. In fact he likes me cleaning his eyes to provide him a snack lol
    That makes sense. With a chow I didn't have to trim around her eyes, and I mainly used scissors on her belly.

4. Rogue Ex-Mod

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the cool guys on Lonny's thread! Hope you're all doing well.
    My One-Of-A-Kind Masters Premium BRP in #197: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=216550

Pearl - Ludwig - Zildjian - Sabian - Remo - Evans - Vic Firth

5. 1, 2, 3, Hit It!

Quote Originally Posted by David Hollywood View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the cool guys on Lonny's thread! Hope you're all doing well.
    ...and to you and yours, too Alex.

Tis the season for peace and goodwill to all. There is no better example of that kind of kinship and camaraderie than right here on this very thread.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my good friends here on the Red Glass thread and the PDF!
    Last edited by Blk Diamond; 12-24-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    Kevin

Pearl Masters Custom Extra MRX - 5 Piece Maple Kit
    Midnight Fade, Chrome Hardware
    Matching Snare: 14x6.5 Toms: 12x9, 13x10, 16x16 (FT) Bass: 22x18
    Cymbals: Paiste Signatures & 2oo2s

Proud member of the Masters Army <<<Click to join today!

6. Bad Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by David Hollywood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk Diamond View Post
    ...and to you and yours, too Alex.

Tis the season for peace and goodwill to all. There is no better example of that kind of kinship and camaraderie than right here on this very thread.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my good friends here on the Red Glass thread and the PDF!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all indeed. I got myself a little something yesterday.

https://youtu.be/lWsOxFPcSCs
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians

MASTERS ARMY

7. Skeld-the -wicked

Merry Christmas to all members on this great thread and the PDF !
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 6pc
    14 x 6.5 Phosphor Bronze FF Snare + Red Wine Shell.
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

8. Chomp, Chomp

A very merry Christmas and happy holidays to all the folks on Lonny’s thread. This remains the coolest, most civil thread on the PDF.
    Lonny, did you pick up that cool Tama bop kit? That would sure be easy to transport.
    Last edited by quicksticks; 12-25-2019 at 11:17 AM.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Many Paiste Cymbals

9. A Passion Play ...

To all my friends here at the Forum. May you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    P.S. Hey Lonny are you telling me you have new drums that arenít RED ??? You rascal.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

10. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    To all my friends here at the Forum. May you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    P.S. Hey Lonny are you telling me you have new drums that aren’t RED ??? You rascal.
    Living outside the box?
    Drumming since 1961.
    Many Paiste Cymbals

11. Bad Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    A very merry Christmas and happy holidays to all the folks on Lonnyís thread. This remains the coolest, most civil thread on the PDF.
    Lonny, did you pick up that cool Tama bop kit? That would sure be easy to transport.
    I've had my eyes on a Safari kit for a few years now because they are easy to haul. Musiciansfriend.com had the Aqua Blue Club Jam by Tama on sale and it features an 18" bass drum (length is shorter than my floor tom). The drums fit in 2 cases which I ordered the next day. I love this color!

https://youtu.be/tW2UoqwPVaw
    PEARL DRUMS

MASTERS ARMY

12. Bad Girlfriend

Happy New Year Everyone!

My Tama is suppose to be here tomorrow!
    PEARL DRUMS

MASTERS ARMY