Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,285 to 1,296 of 1464
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    I also have a Delmar Wrap kit and all of the drums still look new (except the heads). I have 3 add on special order drums from Pearl and only I can tell which is original shell pack and which is add on. They all look to be the same. I've had a few drops or spastic events and nothing shows up. Can't praise the Delmar wrap enough!

This pic shows it best so far.

nova, The Master's MCX in Red Glass Glitter is one of my favorite all time finishes
    Drum sets -
    Pearl Forum Series Red Sparkle - 22x18 kick,13x9 tom,16x16 floor tom

Electronics - Shure Mics, Presonus Audio, M-Audio Monitors

2. Skeld-the -wicked

We are in a deep freezer today ! Itís -25 and with the wind -40. Even though we know what winter brings here this is about as cold as I can remember. It looks like tomorrow will be the same. Saturday itís supposed to be 40+. Why do we live here? The knight King was in my backyard.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by skeld-the-wicked; 01-30-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    Pearl Drums
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    We are in a deep freezer today ! It’s -25 and with the wind -40. Even though we know what winter brings here this is about as cold as I can remember. It looks like tomorrow will be the same. Saturday it’s supposed to be 40+. Why do we live here? The knight King was in my backyard.
    We got 10 inches of snow last night here in Albany NY. Supposed to snow again tonight ����
    Drum sets -
    Pearl Forum Series Red Sparkle - 22x18 kick,13x9 tom,16x16 floor tom

Electronics - Shure Mics, Presonus Audio, M-Audio Monitors

4. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    We are in a deep freezer today ! Itís -25 and with the wind -40. Even though we know what winter brings here this is about as cold as I can remember. It looks like tomorrow will be the same. Saturday itís supposed to be 40+. Why do we live here? The knight King was in my backyard.
    You guys are all over the news down here. Nothing fake about what youíre going through. You know itís cold when the letter carriers arenít delivering the mail. 40 will feel like spring time compared to what youíre experiencing. It seems like the polar vortex came about as far south as Florida, and while weíve had some cool weather, right now itís a pleasant 72 degrees.
    Paul, I donít think freezers go as low as what youíre experiencing. Why do you live there?
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

5. life start at 125bpm

we got 35cm piling up over the 100cm we received since the start of the 2019 winter.we are supposed to get another 30 cm tomorrow. yesterday night i was on the road.i love driving in deep snow.it doesn't scares me at all. i 'm alway on the left lane, which is generally packed with deep snow.people stay on the right lane because it's cleaner.me i'm staying on the left,nobody in front of me lol,so i can cruise at higher speeds. i'm used to it,and it makes me feel great ; i lovelove the snow lol

funny how people reacts very differently facing the same scenario.....of course it's a matter of getting used to it,and you can't get used to it if you don't live in a country where snow rules your world 7 months each year.
    Last edited by rollracer; 01-31-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

6. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    we got 35cm piling up over the 100cm we received since the start of the 2019 winter.we are supposed to get another 30 cm tomorrow. yesterday night i was on the road.i love driving in deep snow.it doesn't scares me at all. i 'm alway on the left lane, which is generally packed with deep snow.people stay on the right lane because it's cleaner.me i'm staying on the left,nobody in front of me lol,so i can cruise at higher speeds. i'm used to it,and it makes me feel great ; i lovelove the snow lol

funny how people reacts very differently facing the same scenario.....of course it's a matter of getting used to it,and you can't get used to it if you don't live in a country where snow rules your world 7 months each year.
    Nelson, That’s scary. I enjoyed playing in the snow. We had a lighted tobaggan run about 15 miles from my house. I attempted skiing, but let’s say it wasn’t my forte. Snow was fun, but I never heard anyone say they enjoy driving in snow. I witnessed too many accidents on icy roads. I know snow tires help, but nothing helps on ice. Do you at least have a four wheel drive vehicle?
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

7. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Nelson, That’s scary. I enjoyed playing in the snow. We had a lighted tobaggan run about 15 miles from my house. I attempted skiing, but let’s say it wasn’t my forte. Snow was fun, but I never heard anyone say they enjoy driving in snow. I witnessed too many accidents on icy roads. I know snow tires help, but nothing helps on ice. Do you at least have a four wheel drive vehicle?
    no.no integral traction...they're worst. it gives an inaccurate steering in deep snow.good to extract the vehicule from a snow bank, but bad to keep the car on the road. a traction is best. no propulsion as well. the trick is to let the car do the work. you donMt want to steer abruptly,nor pushing the brake pedal hard,and accelerating suddenly. you need to be smooth with your input, that's it.....fear is your worst ennemy on the snow.it makes you do bad things like i've mentionned. even here,some don't get it,even after having to go through winter every year lol. but i'm getting it; you must understand how all this work,and it's not a given to every body. driving is a serious affair. unfortunately,some find it boring,so you can see them doing their shave,womens painting their face while driving. i don't know why car builders are still insisting installing side view and rear view mirrors on their cars,most people don't use them LOL.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

8. Bad Girlfriend

I prefer to look at the snow in the mountains from here on the west mesa. We didn't get hit like the East and Midwest.

it's jam day!

I Live For this!

Hope The Rams Win!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

9. Registered User

Nice scenery and beautiful Masters kit NOVA!

10. A Passion Play ...

Quote Originally Posted by TMdrums View Post
    Nice scenery and beautiful Masters kit NOVA!
    X2. Hey Lonny.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

11. Bad Girlfriend

Thanx guys! They don't call this The Land Of Entrapment for nothing. People come for the chili and stay because someone stole their car.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

12. Away From The World

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    Thanx guys! They don't call this The Land Of Entrapment for nothing. People come for the chili and stay because someone stole their car.
    LOL Lonny, we have an American at work and this week ABQ got mentioned in conversation and he said "watch out for your car"!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18