Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Registered User

Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)

I forgot to mention the best part of this last gig. Phil let me use his 14x8 tama artwood maple snare for my first set. That snare was AWESOME! and I want one really bad now lol

THANKS PHIL!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    I forgot to mention the best part of this last gig. Phil let me use his 14x8 tama artwood maple snare for my first set. That snare was AWESOME! and I want one really bad now lol THANKS PHIL!
    That 8" depth would give me problems. 6.5 is about as deep as I can go. Anymore and I'd have to raise my throne. I raise my throne my feet won't touch the pedals!

3. Registered User

Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    That 8" depth would give me problems. 6.5 is about as deep as I can go. Anymore and I'd have to raise my throne. I raise my throne my feet won't touch the pedals!
    Yeah, I had to lower my snare stand as much as it would go and it happened to be just perfect for me.

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    Yeah, I had to lower my snare stand as much as it would go and it happened to be just perfect for me.
    I have found a lot of snare stands to be that way. I have a 13" x 7" that I love and the snare stand at its lowest point barely makes it work for the height I usually sit. I have found a fair share of stands that wouldn't go low enough for it though! None of which were Pearl stands! Lol
    Pearl Professional DLX - 8,10,12,13,16,22 Wine Red
    Pearl MMX - 10, 12, 14, 16, 22 Diamond Burst