Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by Blastosaurus View Post
    I just want to ask for your permission to take that drumset out on a date, propose, marry it, move into an apartment in the city and beat it every day and night.
    LOL... they've been married off to other lucky owners... good thing for your city neighbors! My next kit will be awesome, but different.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    LOL... they've been married off to other lucky owners... good thing for your city neighbors! My next kit will be awesome, but different.

haha!
    You have perfect taste!

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Blastosaurus View Post
    I just want to ask for your permission to take that drumset out on a date, propose, marry it, move into an apartment in the city and beat it every day and night.
    The move into an apartment part doesn't work, because you would just be looking at it.

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sticks4drums View Post
    The move into an apartment part doesn't work, because you would just be looking at it.

Tell me about it...

T _ T
    Solo project: "Suicide Animals" - experimental death thrash industrial zombie noiz
    drums: Pearl Prestige Session Select in Carbon Mist
    hardware: all Pearl
    cymbals: Paiste (Signature, Sound Formula, RUDE, VISIONS, 2002, and Twenty Series)

"Everything you do is a reflection of you......"

5. Registered User

I'm looking at picking up a couple of the 1030s booms, but they're impossible to find in Canada, and I can't find any specs on them. Can anyone tell me the dimensions... the length of the boom and the length of the post? Thanks!!

6. It's all about me...

They've been available as long as pipe cutters have been available at Home Depot, so for a long time

They finally decided to copy what I was doing with CH-1000 booms for almost 10 years.

Attachment 502650

Attachment 502651

What's next? A shortened X-Hat? Wait...

Attachment 502652
    What brand of pipe cutter/ model did you use?

Kit Pix
    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Zildjian Cymbals | Vater Sticks | Yamaha Electronics

7. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    What brand of pipe cutter/ model did you use?
    I have two that both work very well. I have a regular pipe cutter from Lowe's (or Home Depot), and the large Gibraltar brand. The Gibraltar can cut all the different size pipes, including the 1.5" rack tubing (not Icon square pipe of course).
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

8. It's all about me...

I have two that both work very well. I have a regular pipe cutter from Lowe's (or Home Depot), and the large Gibraltar brand. The Gibraltar can cut all the different size pipes, including the 1.5" rack tubing (not Icon square pipe of course).
    Yeah - I'm planning on redo'ing my rack with a few of the new Pearl bits, but Pearl doesn't really have many options in terms of the round pipes.... (like almost no options) - so planning on getting four of the Gibraltar straight tubes, cutting them to the lengths I need....also want to trim up some of the tom mounts that I cut down so the Gibraltar cutter will probably be the way I go.....

Kit Pix
    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Zildjian Cymbals | Vater Sticks | Yamaha Electronics