Let me introduce my new Tamburo Opera Zebrawood, Jazz serie 14*5.
The snare is handmade in San Omero, Italy. I owned the same one in 14*8 + 14*6.5. This one sounds absolutely awesome too. This is one of my favorite snare in fact.
The shell is made of Zebrawood – Maple – Zebrawood with a Beech re-rings + Epoxy bearing edge. This is a patented concept inherent to the Opera Serie. The snare is very versatile, I just love it !
- Multilayer staves design shells
- Made with selected North American Maple and Beech (re-rings) 7-ply / 7,5mm
- Epoxy resin rounded bearing edge
- TRULC Die cast Strainer
- Die-cast hoops
- EVANS drumheads
- Die cast Special Tamburo lugs
- Originally manufactured with Evans G1
Demo : (3 mics, no compression, no effect, flat EQ) :