Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh area
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    No kidding. To order any dream kit in any finish with hardware of your choosing and the sizes you desire. That would be awesome. Derrick shared all the Masterworks sizes available in another thread. It would take me years to decide!
    I'm pretty sure the sizes he shared was just for kick drums lol

  2. There can be only 1

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the sizes he shared was just for kick drums lol
    No...it was for man sized drums

  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh area
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FL Drummer View Post
    No...it was for man sized drums
    ...

  4. There can be only 1

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    ...
    ''Twas a joke.... a kit built of very large drums.

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh area
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FL Drummer View Post
    ''Twas a joke.... a kit built of very large drums.
    I figured it was a joke, i just didn't get it.... I get it now

    I was looking a for typo or something, I thought I typed kid instead of kick or something lol

  6. Rodgers and Jordy!!

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    2016 PDF FFL Regular Season Champion 11-1 Record
    Posts
    3,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    My favorite Marbleized finish is green marbleized. Even the hoops are fully finished.
    Yowzers! Beauty!
    Quote Originally Posted by dexplosion View Post
    Boom stands are for sissies.

  7. There can be only 1

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    I figured it was a joke, i just didn't get it.... I get it now I was looking a for typo or something, I thought I typed kid instead of kick or something lol

    People say that occasionally when someone post a pic of their kit & it's a 14/16/18/26 kinda thing...,man sized drums. Meant to be funny.

  8. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh area
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FL Drummer View Post
    People say that occasionally when someone post a pic of their kit & it's a 14/16/18/26 kinda thing...,man sized drums. Meant to be funny.
    My mind went to you making fun of a typo right away because I called my wife a couch yesterday in chitchat instead of a coach lol.

  9. There can be only 1

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    My mind went to you making fun of a typo right away because I called my wife a couch yesterday in chitchat instead of a coach lol.
    Ya, autocorrect gets me all the time. After I spell something correctly it will change it to a wrong spelling or change the word completely.

  10. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,159

    Default

    Same hear!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •