Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Skeld-the -wicked

The 2 complete Pearl Masters kits I own are both in excellent condition . I gig regularly and to be totally honest I would love to own a Masterworks kit but the reality is it would just sit in my drum room , my point is how much better can drums sound to justify spending that kind of money?

The MHX I bought last summer and The MMP 5 yrs ago are my all time favorite drums. Too be honest it’s not what you play it’s how you play that counts. Your right about the it’s your money thing but when you put your dissatisfaction & regret to others they might not have the same opinion.
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 6pc
    14 x 6.5 Phosphor Bronze FF Snare + Red Wine Shell.
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

2. Pearl Masters Drummer

Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    The 2 complete Pearl Masters kits I own are both in excellent condition . I gig regularly and to be totally honest I would love to own a Masterworks kit but the reality is it would just sit in my drum room , my point is how much better can drums sound to justify spending that kind of money?

The MHX I bought last summer and The MMP 5 yrs ago are my all time favorite drums. Too be honest itís not what you play itís how you play that counts. Your right about the itís your money thing but when you put your dissatisfaction & regret to others they might not have the same opinion.
    all great points!! I agree, but I would also love to own a MW kit at the same time : ).

3. Skeld-the -wicked

Can’t argue with that Jutt8
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 6pc
    14 x 6.5 Phosphor Bronze FF Snare + Red Wine Shell.
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks