Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    Very nice... yes the Matte Walnut is a beautiful finish. Al is the best. I'm sure they'd let you play the current bass drum while the size you originally ordered is being made. Have you talked to Al about that? Or are you liking the 22" kick?
    I haven't brought it up, mostly because I'm really liking the 22" kick. My main reason for ordering the 20" was tom mounting height, and it hasn't been an issue at all, so I'm happy as is. They got the tom sizes right and that's my main concern, plus the finish on all the drums arrived in perfect condition.

2. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by medium View Post
    I haven't brought it up, mostly because I'm really liking the 22" kick. My main reason for ordering the 20" was tom mounting height, and it hasn't been an issue at all, so I'm happy as is. They got the tom sizes right and that's my main concern, plus the finish on all the drums arrived in perfect condition.
    From your photos, it doesn't look like the additional height of the kick drum is interfering with you setting up the toms nicely, UNLESS you wanted to arrange your toms in a similar way, over top of your kick. I bet the kick sounds great, and congratulations on getting such a nice kit.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

3. Pearl Masters Drummer

Love the kit! Congrats and thank you for sharing the pics!