Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. The Hardware Guy

I just wish Craigslist was as prevalent here as it is across the pond. So few people here use it it's never even a consideration (because I never remember it exists)

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    I just wish Craigslist was as prevalent here as it is across the pond. So few people here use it it's never even a consideration (because I never remember it exists)
    Ah... Didn't notice your location. It still couldn't hurt to check. Some people won't ship, but some will if you cover shipping costs. And I know some will ship, but only domestically. In which case, if you have a friend in the states, the item could be shipped to them, then the friend can ship to you. Kind of a hassle, but if it's a unicorn item, it may be worth it.
    Selling Rocket Shells custom carbon fiber drums - 10x8, 12x9, 14x10, 16x14, 22x18

3. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Skiddz View Post
    Ah... Didn't notice your location. It still couldn't hurt to check. Some people won't ship, but some will if you cover shipping costs. And I know some will ship, but only domestically. In which case, if you have a friend in the states, the item could be shipped to them, then the friend can ship to you. Kind of a hassle, but if it's a unicorn item, it may be worth it.
    I'd handle that, should the need arise.
    Way Too Much Crap

4. The Hardware Guy

Can always count on my PDF brethren, thanks guys!

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest