Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Marketing Manager of Integrated Media

Default The Journey of a Music City Custom Kit with Nick D'Virgilio

Nick D'Virgilio takes his Music City Custom kit from Pearl HQ to the stage and then the studio.

2. Registered User

Cool video! Some great footage! Thanks for sharing!

3. Playing since 1976

I think Nick D'Virgilio is an underrated drummer. Every time I listen to Spock's Beard, I get amped up and inspired by his drumming.
    I'M INTERESTED IN SELLING SOME OF MY PEARL SNARE DRUMS AND/OR SELLING THE BLACK HARDWARE ONLY. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT, CLICK THE LINK FOR MY WEBSITE BELOW. GO TO DRUMS/SNARE DRUMS. MESSAGE ME WITH ANY OFFERS.

My website ===> CLICK HERE
    My eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE

4. Registered User

Terrific drummer, terrific drums.
    Guru Tour padauk segmented 12, 16, 22, 7x14
    Tama Star (green cordia) 10, 12, 16, 22, 6x13
    Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic) 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22, 5x14
    Tama Starclassic bubinga (light jade) and maple (Caribbean blue)

5. Starclassic Guy

That was a great video. Thanks for sharing it!
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/al...p?albumid=1153 <---- My Drums

Formerly TreCoolFool

6. Natural Finish Army

VERY KOOL, Great video ..................................... Thanks for putting this up.

I really love the Motor City Custom option. Any chance Pearl will add more shells into the mix ? ?

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    I think Nick D'Virgilio is an underrated drummer. Every time I listen to Spock's Beard, I get amped up and inspired by his drumming.
    I totally agree Matt. I have always loved his drumming. Kind of felt he gets snubbed a lot when he shouldn't.

8. Registered User

Nice share. Very enjoyable.

9. Drumoholic

Al, I've been on this forum for 7 years, and you're still just as much of a tease now as when I joined in 2009. 8) wouldn't have it any other way though!
    Church Drummers Army
    Pearl Reference in Scarlet Fade
    Tama Superstar in White Satin Haze
    Pearl - Tama - Zildjian - Vater

10. Registered User

Just watched another video stating that the Masters Maple Reserve is now included in the Music city Custom line. This interest me greatly and is an awesome addition I think. If I'm not mistaken, the Maple Reserve are also available with the past Masters Premium finishes also?.. Please correct me if I'm wrong... Very interested in these 4 ply shells.

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Master88 View Post
    Just watched another video stating that the Masters Maple Reserve is now included in the Music city Custom line. This interest me greatly and is an awesome addition I think. If I'm not mistaken, the Maple Reserve are also available with the past Masters Premium finishes also?.. Please correct me if I'm wrong... Very interested in these 4 ply shells.
    The Masters Maple Reserve shell is now an option within Music City Custom, but only with the finishes offered in the MCC line. If you want an Masters Premium finish on the new Masters you have to go the special order route I believe.

Question of my own:
    New @NAMM 2017 - black nickel hardware option on Masterworks, Reference, Masters Maple Reserve, Music City Custom
    Quote from Al from his closed thread in the hardware section. Does this mean colored hardware (black, gold, nickel & black nickel) is now also an option in Music City Custom?

12. Practicing...

Quote Originally Posted by Master88 View Post
    Just to reaffirm what Silver said. the Masters Maple Reserve in the MCC lineup is ONLY available with the MCC finishes which are high quality delmar drum wraps. If you want a laquer finish (including the old masters premium finishes) you have to go the 4-6 month special order route.