Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Thrashed View Post
    Just to reaffirm what Silver said. the Masters Maple Reserve in the MCC lineup is ONLY available with the MCC finishes which are high quality delmar drum wraps. If you want a laquer finish (including the old masters premium finishes) you have to go the 4-6 month special order route.
    Ahh, I see, well that makes sense. The MCC finishes are a big improvement on their own imo.

2. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by Master88 View Post
    Ahh, I see, well that makes sense. The MCC finishes are a big improvement on their own imo.
    ...... and you can get a reference / reference pure recipe or 4-ply 100% North American maple shell with maple reinforcement ring in the Music City Custom series in a two week turn around since we put them together here in Nashville.
    Pearl - The Best Reason To Play Drums!

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    ...... and you can get a reference / reference pure recipe or 4-ply 100% North American maple shell with maple reinforcement ring in the Music City Custom series in a two week turn around since we put them together here in Nashville.
    Thanks Al.. That's a huge benefit over the normal 4-6 month wait. I'm drooling over the Maple Reserve kits but wasn't interested in the finish options. This changes everything for me now with the MCC finish options..just have to decide on the finish I want for a new 6 piece kit..