Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Eliminator Redline Axle with Bearing?

It was time to scrap the old bearings on my eliminators (along with some other parts). I changed all of them except the one that is connected to the axle on the master pedal. I don't see a way to remove it without causing damage.
    I can order a new axle with the bearing, but I was wondering if someone can get me the part number for the new Redline model that comes with the upgraded bearings? I don't see an updated spare parts catalog listed.
    Ultimately I would have liked to have used the bearings I bought. But since it looks like I can't, I would rather use the ninja bearing than the stock older model eliminator bearing. The part number for the older model is ME-503B if it helps.

I'm assuming the axle assembly is still the same as the older model, just with different bearings.

2. Registered User

Here are the pieces of the whole thing. You can ignore every other piece except for piece "1".
    E SM-114A Hexagonal Axle Assy.
    1 SM-114B Hexagonal Axle w/Bearing
    2 BE-004 NiNjA Bearing (one each)
    3 ME-741A Axle Sleeve w/Allen Screws

I was just messing with mine too because I plan to also change my bearings, but that one seems impossible to get out. But what I couldn't even do was removing the whole axle. Seems impossible to do. Can't find yet a way to remove it even if I want to exchange it with the new Redline one...
    How do you remove it?