Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Go Kimi Räikkönen

Here is mine.

Great pedals, have to say.
    I put Trick drive shaft (very good drive saft btw) on it and ordered extra beater holder to slave pedal so I can use them as two single with my double bass too.

Name:  ForumRunner_20170318_222238.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  41.5 KB

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by froidy1981 View Post
    Nice! How are you liking them so far? I reckon they are the best all round pedals I've ever had! Selling the cobras next week!
    Hi! I was in the dilemma of choosing between eliminator redlines or speed cobras 900 months ago. In the end I had the speed cobras but I feel them extremmely soft and I could not control them as I did with my old dw 9000. I'm planning getting the redlines since I believe I'll have a stronger touch and control, with the same speed? Would you give your opinion please?! Thanks!

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KeOpS View Post
    Hi! I was in the dilemma of choosing between eliminator redlines or speed cobras 900 months ago. In the end I had the speed cobras but I feel them extremmely soft and I could not control them as I did with my old dw 9000. I'm planning getting the redlines since I believe I'll have a stronger touch and control, with the same speed? Would you give your opinion please?! Thanks!
    After owning both, i would say Eliminators over Speed Cobras, but Iron Cobra Rolling Glide over both (long footboards don't really float my boat)
    Selling Rocket Shells custom carbon fiber drums - 10x8, 12x9, 14x10, 16x14, 22x18

4. Registered User

Hi guys! Does anybody know or has any information about that, where I can get the next parts for my Redline Eliminator from?
    I mean in Europe...

DC714A Uni-Lock Footboard Angle Cam Complete
    SPA-64D Entire Spring Assembly for Bass Drum Pedal
    AD-035A Beater Holder Link Complete
    SP-82 Click Lock Lever

Thnx

5. Experienced Noob

Quote Originally Posted by hunpearlboy View Post
    Hi guys! Does anybody know or has any information about that, where I can get the next parts for my Redline Eliminator from?
    I mean in Europe...

DC714A Uni-Lock Footboard Angle Cam Complete
    SPA-64D Entire Spring Assembly for Bass Drum Pedal
    AD-035A Beater Holder Link Complete
    SP-82 Click Lock Lever

Thnx
    I can't help you but at this point would it be cheaper to just get a new pedal?