Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123
Results 1,465 to 1,470 of 1470
  1. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    When they did it in Missouri and the three people they caught lost their help. Sure the person is getting no help but then I'm sure to qualify in the first place. So now the kids are going hungry cause the parents a double loser.

There is no easy cut and dry answer. It really is the 1% that horde the wealth that is cause the low low middle class to hate the poor and blame them. The 1% use the the highways the same as the rest. I'd rather foot the bill for the poor than the ultra rich any day.

I had a girl in high school ask me..." Why do you hang out with that scum?" And I was like ... " you mean the poor kids?"

She grew up to sue about 5 different companies she's worked for.

Some of the nicest people you'll meet have nothing to give but they'll offer it anyway.

When I was a teen I had a pin in my denim. It said Eat the Rich. I wish I still had that because it's the most fitting slogan of the era.
    over here the average salairies are in the order of 30-35Ks a year. add to this near 50% of direct taxes on incomes + the 15% tax on goods ,you're left with just enough ressources to have a roof and food,that's pretty much it. the rest is on loans ; then the only financial aid you can provide to someone is yourself.and the lieberals calls it ''middle class''',so given the tag, they feel entitled to tax this class of citizens even more. i guess it's the progressist way of fixing the money spilled in all kind of social programms with the attached unionized crew that inevitably comes with it ; from then on, it goes like an organism called centraid who swallows more than 60% of the donations in the name of administration 's costs lol.
    Last edited by rollracer; 06-20-2017 at 03:09 PM.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

2. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    over here the average salairies are in the order of 30-35Ks a year. add to this near 50% of direct taxes on incomes + the 15% tax on goods ,you're left with just enough ressources to have a roof and food,that's pretty much it. the rest is on loans ; then the only financial aid you can provide to someone is yourself.and the lieberals calls it ''middle class''',so given the tag, they feel entitled to tax this class of citizens even more. i guess it's the progressist way of fixing the money spilled in all kind of social programms with the attached unionized crew that inevitably comes with it ; from then on, it goes like an organism called centraid who swallows more than 60% of the donations in the name of administration 's costs lol.
    I see the problem here is with fraud. The governor of Florida used to be the CEO of Hospital Corporation of America. His company was charged with the biggest Medicare fraud in history. In court he pleaded the 5th amendment 75 times. His company was fined $1.6 BILLION dollars. Today, he's our governor. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house. Drug companies are preying on the sickest. It's interesting that when the price of the epi pen increased 400%, the ceo's salary increased 600%.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

3. Touch Too Much!

NM is always fighting with Mississippi to be the poorest state in the US and our stupid governor won't legalize a useful herb other than for medical reasons. The whole country could eliminate most poverty by selling it and taxing it; but prohibition still goes on. People like me that stopped all such enhancement (almost 30 years ago), won't start using again if it's legal. The states that did legalize it for recreation are 'rolling in the dough." NM stays poor and dumb.

https://youtu.be/vUHlxBZMiqw

https://youtu.be/jyLMgIR69G4

https://youtu.be/oCvUzEdIqIg
    Last edited by nova; 06-20-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

4. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    I see the problem here is with fraud. The governor of Florida used to be the CEO of Hospital Corporation of America. His company was charged with the biggest Medicare fraud in history. In court he pleaded the 5th amendment 75 times. His company was fined $1.6 BILLION dollars. Today, he's our governor. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house. Drug companies are preying on the sickest. It's interesting that when the price of the epi pen increased 400%, the ceo's salary increased 600%.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...Bs6TeAvO-VIuaQ
    before obama, the oil companies were the ones making the largest benefits . under him, it's the obamacare insurance provider aetna who clinched the palm of the largest profits. different mafias, same pattern of arguing fees increases with no ends, so less and less people
    are able to afford it .... was on its way to becomes a
    huge '''''good bye to a better well being of the poorer'''' and all this would have meant tax increases piling up over tax increases with no ends.

it's what happened to canadian citizens over 5 decades to reach the 50% punction on incomes... in the late 60's the healthcare program started when people were at 22% direct tax on income......

these days, the healthcare system is agonizing everywhere across the country, thanks to the unionized workers who swallows nearly all the budget allowed to the healthcare system ; then the pocket change left is used for direct care to people. that is why the cares provided are at the minimum,and you have to wait months sometimes years to have a simple diagnosis test .

there's no free healthcare. once the GVT starts to tax the citizenry more for the specific purpose of building one , you're a tax slave with no ends and the people becomes even more poorer than they were with not much changes for the people health.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

5. life start at 125bpm

i'd be tempted to perform the same kind of revamp on my ultracast. looks nice .
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

6. life start at 125bpm

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    NM is always fighting with Mississippi to be the poorest state in the US and our stupid governor won't legalize a useful herb other than for medical reasons. The whole country could eliminate most poverty by selling it and taxing it; but prohibition still goes on. People like me that stopped all such enhancement (almost 30 years ago), won't start using again if it's legal. The states that did legalize it for recreation are 'rolling in the dough." NM stays poor and dumb.

https://youtu.be/vUHlxBZMiqw

https://youtu.be/jyLMgIR69G4

https://youtu.be/oCvUzEdIqIg

don't be naive. no one will pull off poverty selling pot .

here the recreative use is about to be legalized, but the gvt wants to be the exclusive distributor-seller. on the other side of the fence, business people are raging over the fact that it looks like the GVT pot will be sold by them only. so bye bye people opportunity to start a business.....the word is already out that people will keep buying their lawn on the blackmarket. better quality, and lower prices with no chances to see the price increasing because of the GVT monopoly of the market.

...on top of that, knowing how the GVT is a tax money thief, do you seriously thing the benefits will bu used to lighten up the tax load on the citizenry ? pfffft, not in a hundred year. they will use the cash in ridiculous and
    worthless spendings that doesn't increase the well being of the people.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    sabian HHX's/AAX's