Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Quickie video demo of the new MMCs!

Hey all!

I couldn't wait to do a "proper" video, so I threw up the Zoom Q8 and turned it on and started playing. These drums are right out of the boxes, with very little tweaking on the tuning, so individual drums aren't perfect (nor is my playing). But these are so inspiring to play! This little video is about the last 3-4 minutes of a 35-minute run. I couldn't stop playing them! It was inspiring. The sound just went right through me and I loved it. Check out my random beats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDTLcNMkPAA

2. Rockin' the Cosmos..

enjoy those new Refs Bo! .. sounds pretty good on my 5.1 system .. I'm stoked to order my kit

3. Deputy Grand Poobah

This is by far the best sounding video of these drums. Some of the other demos of similar MCC kits have left me flat, but not this one. Cheers!

Can I ask how much it was for all four drums? PM if you do not wish to disclose in public.

Thanks!
    Yamaha: LC2014-TC1986
    Gretsch: Renown Walnut 10-12-14-20
    Mapex: Meridian Maple 12-14-18
    Rogers: 13-16-22
    Yamaha, Tama, snares
    Zildjian, Sabian cyms, VF Sticks

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by drummaman1 View Post
    This is by far the best sounding video of these drums. Some of the other demos of similar MCC kits have left me flat, but not this one. Cheers!

Can I ask how much it was for all four drums? PM if you do not wish to disclose in public.

Thanks!
    Thanks. That Zoom Q8 does a pretty good job with its own mics. I liked it too.
    Regarding the price, they cost the same as Reference and Reference Pure, so whatever those street prices are would be it for the amount of drums you want. I absolutely love these!